It's Officially A Place To Vent...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Got something to bitch about? Post it here...

Okay, so this lady was applying for the same job as me at this place today. As we waited for our interviews, she was such an unbelievable bitch to me. I mean, how can you be so snooty and nasty to somebody you don't even know? People never cease to amaze me lately.

Oh...and like a million people applied for the job, so there is no way in hell I'll even get it. I have to call on Monday though to arrange a time to come in for a trial run day (everybody applicant gets one, I think). What sucks is I was planning on going back home next week, and now I can't...which really sucks because it's so doubtful I will even get this job. :|

I wish I was good at something. :|

Oh yeah...and I don't need sympathy or anything. This is just a place to vent...vent about whatever you want, even if you think it's petty.

i hate being jobless. and partially deaf. and whats worse is that when i get a job interview, i sometimes can't hear the questions even though im wearing my aids, and i think it turns them off in a big way, so i end up NOT getting the job that i was interviewed for. it sucks being partially deaf. really really sucks.

:| Looking for a job has got to be one of the worst things. But don't go in there with a defeatest attitude. They have to hire someone and it just might be you. Positivity and confidence are easily sensed in such scenarios. Don't give them reason NOT to hire you. Just my two cents.

yeah, with my acting background in high school, i can usually knock 'em dead with my winning attitude, and confidence up the ying yang. i have landed a few jobs that way, but sometimes, its always someone else who's MORE qualified who gets the job:|

im always trying...now back to my regurly scheduled job hunt.

All medical insurance companies should be destroyed.

Free medical for all! :happy:

:|

other than that I miss daafish and I feel kinda alone and depressed sometimes when he's not around even though I just spent massive amounts of time with him over the holiday I think I'm so in love I'm going to implode. :reject:

I'm spending so much money on fancy resume paper, document mailers, and shipping that I'm gonna be in debt from that by the time I find a job. :crack:

I have coursework to do three nights to do it im so lazy :crazy:

i will never find a job. partially because i can't tear myself away from the coldplay revolution.

:reject:

I am going to lose my job because I can't tear myself away from the Coldplay revolution. :reject:

I think healthcare should be free too. I hate being in pain or being paranoid that there's something wrong with me and not being able to afford to get it checked out. :mad:

International flights should be cheaper.

The COLA should be higher this year.

My bills shouldn't go up so much at the beginning of the year.

No shit about healthcare!

Oh...I never told you guys about my new health insurance plan, since I can't be covered by my dad's work anymore cuz I graduated...

It's actually a pretty decent fee...for now. What they do is, I have this fee for 6 months. If I do not claim ANY insurance at all for that 6 months, I get another 6 months at that rate. Otherwise, my rate will go up significantly after the first 6 months are up if I used any insurance.

To sum it up...

I can't go to the hospital unless I'm like bleeding out of my eyes. :|

Bonochick said:
I'm spending so much money on fancy resume paper, document mailers, and shipping that I'm gonna be in debt from that by the time I find a job. :crack:

Don't worry, it'll all pay off. Consider it an small investment for a job. :hug:

WTF?

A telemarketer just called...AND THOUGHT I WAS MY FATHER.

:| :| :| :| :|

So now I sound like a dude??????????

:crack:

I hate myself today, I swear...LOL

Just when I think I can't suck anymore, I scrape the bottom of the suck barrel. :crack:

Thanks, meggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Me excited already!!!!! :hyper:

Oh...and in other non-rant news...

Diet Vanilla Coke is really good...:drool:

OMC...

A telemarketer just called my phone line now...and he was fucking sweet as pie! :cute: I wish he could have talked longer...cuz I'm lonely...:|

I am feeling better than I did earlier today though.

I love Diet Vanilla Coke. I was so happy to find it! :)

I put some random stuff at the end of the CD, BC. Hope that's okay.

meegannie said:
I put some random stuff at the end of the CD, BC. Hope that's okay.

No!!

That sucks!!

Take it back, I don't need any excess. :mad:

:laugh: :wave:

Thanks, meggie! :hug:

My kitty Chloe is sitting on the floor, staring at me, and she his this ginormous piece of cat litter stuck to her nose. :lmao: She looks like such a doof!

A cute doof though...:cute:

Im squinting at my 8 lines of coursework

I am so smart

Angel said:
:| Looking for a job has got to be one of the worst things. But don't go in there with a defeatest attitude. They have to hire someone and it just might be you. Positivity and confidence are easily sensed in such scenarios. Don't give them reason NOT to hire you. Just my two cents.

That's exactly right. When I was unemployed all those months, I had my "defeatist" days, when I couldn't even drag myself out of bed and go look for work, but overall I had to keep going or else really screw myself over. :huh:

The market is really bad right now, which makes the competition even worse than it already would be normally. Hang in there, girl, and if anyone is mean I got yer back. :mad:

:hug: :wave:

this goes for all the jobless peeps, i'll kick anyone's ass who won't hire y'all:shifty:

I Love Homer Simpson

*singing*

I am so smart!
I am so smart!
S-M-R-T, I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom