Its officially a personal trainer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I have my first workout with my personal trainer at 6:00 tonight.

So, like, in about 40 minutes.

:mad:

His name is Andy Taylor and when I talked to him today he introduced himself and I said, "Oh wow! I can't believe I get to work out with a member of Duran Duran!" and he paused and paused and paused and said, "OK great, so I'll meet you at the front desk at 6?"

:reject:

So, now I feel like a big nerd. He's probably 17 years old and has never even heard of Duran Duran. :angry:

Also, I told my assistants that if I didn't make it in tomorrow they should send an ambulance because I'm probably so sore that I'm lying on the floor in my bedroom not being able to get up. Great.

I'm planning on swimming a bit after I work out too which I haven't done in two years. :angry:

Its going to be pathetic.
How does someone go from 7 hours a day of working out to not being able to even get the energy to go to the gym?

Oh well, this is a start. Blah.
I should go now.

Wish me luck!

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande

you never know you just might like it:yes:

I was a personal trainer in HS haha when I was in a lot better shape. Man I wish I still had that job it was great. I got to yell at and torture people for money:lol:

ask him if he knows TOMMY trainer....

U2SavesTheWorld said:
when I talked to him today he introduced himself and I said, "Oh wow! I can't believe I get to work out with a member of Duran Duran!" and he paused and paused and paused and said, "OK great, so I'll meet you at the front desk at 6?"

:lmao:

GOD i :heart: you guys.

Last edited:
Hey boss I got some questions for you on "Free Your Mind", the Colleges + ... thread, page 2.

Its an interview for bosses. Would you please be so kind. :bow:

Back
Top Bottom