It's officially a new rule about sleeping with me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BluRmGrl said:

:eeklaugh: :lmao:

Thank you for that, AH....It makes makes me life 'til I cry every time I see it! Classic. :up: :D

It's brilliant, huh :D My mum has 3 dogs, who have to be collectively the dumbest dogs ever and I always quote the dog's section for her until the other day I finally emailed them the whole thing. It kills me :lol:

MissMaCo said:
i think it's time for me to inform you that the word "bite" is the French translation for "dick", so it can make some of your sentences really funny

:|
FINALLY!

a teacher that actually teaches usefull stuff

:bow:

Here's wishing for Steve's continued safety until he reaches home. And Martha's bed..... 'cuz then he's in for world of hurt!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

:laugh:

martha, :eek: I received a postcard from you. You really don't have to do that, but thank you.

I thought my chihuahua was going to die earlier this week, very sick little boy. Last night was the first time all week that he jumped up onto my bed and wanted to play. Only trouble was it was midnight...maybe it was my new "Vesna" PJ's? :hmm:

as you were music and furry ass lovers

:laugh:

My 2 little boys have furry asses. :ohmy:

:hmm: Of course, they're K-9 kids, so you have to expect that kind of thing. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom