It's officially a HAPPY...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SummerLily

The Fly
Thanksgiving!

After all this crabbin', ain't there somethin' you all can be grateful for? :yell:

What about blue :crack: ?

Firstly, I'm thankful for the PLEBANS who introduced me to this site.

And some of my favorite things in this world -- my cats, my family, chocolate, and playing (I mean drooling) over my photobucket.

Now isn't there someTHING you can be grateful for?

:mad:

Last edited:
I'm thankful for my friends and family. :hug: :heart:

I'm also thankful that this weekend, Mom, Dad, my sister, and I will all be able to get together. :hyper: Our Thanksgiving celebration will be on Saturday, but we don't mind the delay! This makes me feel a lot better about not being able to spend Christmas with them. :)

I too am most thankful for my family. Like Bonochick, this will kind of be like Christmas for us because I am leaving the country in two weeks for a very long time which is both :sad: and :happy: :hyper:

Also our health....my grandpa just had a very successful heart operation. :up:

And minor in the big scheme of things, but I feel very grateful I was able to see U2 2x this past weekend. :heart:

Yay! :dancing: Oh yes my friends and turkey too, and jewelry to pretty girls...

Not to mention those unmentionable Dubliners

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:

Just pretend you didn't see that :madwife:

I am thankful for the many blessings in the very good life I lead.....for my health and good health of many very good and special friends, many of whom I have met on Interference. I am thankful for the music in my life that moves and inspires me.....for the number of U2 shows I have been afforded the opportunity to enjoy this year. I am thankful for love and peace , KARMA, a good challenging job, a roof over my head that just happens to be 6 blocks from the beach, and I am thankful for the support of my son and my sister. I am thankful for a really good cup of coffee, the companionship of my puppy, loads and loads of laughter and for my iPod. I am really very, very lucky and thankful for all I have and for all I am, and for all the opportunities to donate and volunteer which makes my life even more enriched.

its not thanksgiving here in Canadada :lol:

but Im thankful every day

for good health of myself and those around me
for the love that surrounds me
for the stability that family provides

and for the wealth of family that I have around me

and lest we forget good health and wealth of friends

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate today...eat drink and be merry, and dont spend all your money shopping :lol:

i'd have more to be thankful for if you went back to pleba.

I'M JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

or am i?

:wink:

what?

Back
Top Bottom