Its Officially a good day #1443

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
YAY for today. I've had the crappiest week. But today, I am moving on....to a new day! :dance: I have the Mary Tyler Moore theme song in my head and I'm off to spoil myself rotten at the Mall of America!!!

Today is SO great in fact...that I'm surely gonna meet the man of my dreams in the line at Gloria Jeans and he'll take me out for dinner, a movie and drinks at the kickin bars upstairs.....:D

:tongue: Just thought i'd brag about how cool my day is...cuz your day will never compete....;)

You think my day will never compete, eh??

Well, for your information, Miss Thang, I am going to log off of here soon, get dressed, do some laundry, eat a bagel, go to the grocery store, and them, um...

Dammit, nevermind.

:laugh: :lol: :lmao:

I :heart: you BC

I just wanna give a lovin shout out to EVERYONE here....Youz guys have NO IDEA how much i love you all.....

:heart: (((((((((EVERYONE IN INTERFERENCE)))))))))))))))) :heart: :kiss:

You guys are the BEST. Seriously. Thanks for being such AWESOME and meaningful people in my life. :D I'd combust with out you.

*edit to add*

YUP. I TOLD Y"ALL. Guess who just called me??? Cute nice boy Steve who spent all afternoon helpin me from the Geetar store last weekend. My amp has arrived!!!!

*door slams*

*tires squeal in direction of geetar store*

:D

Last edited:
i had lunch with my mom and sis today, then my mom and i went to a fur store and then we went to the grocery store. :der:

my mom just left and now i'm watching football.

:wave: this thread is so cute

Today I watched tv, talked on the my msn, read, slept, watched tv, and talked my the on msn. Next I plan to read, sleep, and watch tv. I might go downstairs to 7-11 to get junk food even though I have some real food. I will probably get a frozen Coke too. I need to go to Rite-Aid and find a Hallmark to buy my British boyfriend a puppy, but I don't want to get sniped, so that'll have to wait. :|

Oh, April.................

Dad and I got gas in his car and we went through the car wash to make sure that the car is all ready and pretty to go see Ryan Adams!!! :D

OK GET THIS....:shifty:

So i go to church tonight for the first time in like 3 weeks...:shame: on me...anyways....

Halfway thru service this CUTE :drool: boy comes all by himself and sits real close to us...Naughty me I'm all :sick: :love: instead of listening to Mr Preacher man....:shame: again....

Well after service he boots real fast...my mom proceeds to tell me he's her new friends SINGLE SON - MY AGE and everything. :mac: :dance:.......

:shocked: Can i predict a DAY or WHAT????

Soon i move.....soon i move....:macdevil: This guys not even gonna know what hit him...

Oh yeah, Tiff??? Well, Dad and I just finished eating fish fillets and watching a lumberjack competition. Not only that, but I have laundry in the dryer!!!! How more exciting can you get than that??? It's like a clothes orgy...all those clothes packed in that small, hot space...now THAT is exciting!

___
:wave: Did I convince anyone???????

Today, I.....

went to the movies and saw the brilliant "Rules of Attraction"
went to Home Depot and bought:
- 2 small pruning shears
- one large pruning shear
- his/hers garden gloves
- lime-away type cleaner
- weed killer
went to Publix and bought taco ingredients
came home
unloaded groceries
kissed my cats
checked email
read Interference
had a cup of Sunny D
went outside and picked weeds, then got rained on, so stopped picking weeds
came inside, washed my feet
kissed my cats
grabbed my new issue of Entertainment Weekly and layed in bed while my boyfriend cooked his fabulous tacos.

*sigh* ....yeah. :)

Oh yeah?!?

Well today I woke up at 6am, took a shower, got dressed, and went to....work. Where I worked until almost 4pm.

But when I got home, I had a piece of chocolate cake (with a nice tall frosty glass of milk), and cake beats everything else, so I win.

____
:| But I didn't meet the woman of my dreams

YEAH!!!!

Diemen said:

But when I got home, I had a piece of chocolate cake (with a nice tall frosty glass of milk), and cake beats everything else, so I win.

Yes but was the milk SKIM???

Yes i must say the cake is cool...I'm gonna go make brownies i think. MMmmm chocolate...*gets all glossy eyed again*

But what could possibly beat a BF+ Chocolate??? MMMMMMmmmm :tongue:

:macdevil: So help me God I need a man like NOW....

Re: YEAH!!!!

Ali Rose said:

:macdevil: So help me God I need a man like NOW....

If I could
You know I would
If I could
I would
buyatickettominnesotaandbringsomeghirardellichocolatewithme :D

____
:hyper: Mmmmmm Ghirardelli chocolate

So this is a competition, huh...

I took Friday and Monday off from work...Yay! I WIN! :lol: :wink:

I went shopping all day on Monday and bought 5 new pairs of shoes on Sale at Famous Footware.

Shoes :drool: :heart: :love:

i missed him SO MUCH

weeeeeeeeeeeeell...

i woke up at 10:30

went to class at 11

found out i did poorly on an exam and when i fought the professor, he wouldn't listen to me cos i was right.

packed and cleaned my dorm room

went to crew. didn't tip over....but instead got some serious blisters on my palm and fingers.

ate

came home...saw my foxy back online and rejoiced.

and now i'm sitting talking to him and everything is a-ok.

so i may not have won the best DAY award, but you can bet your ass i win the best weekend award. :D

i had a good day today. i felt really miserable this morning, but i felt better when i woke up later.

so, i called a place i'd dropped off my application at sunday, cuz they called me back. i had an interview with them this afternoon, so my husband and i headed off to the mall to kill time before the interview. we ate, looked around at waldenbooks (i picked up a christmas present for my mom), i went on my interview, bought some clothes (thanks mom!), walked around, my husband bought himself a new xbox game, and went home. it really was a good day. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom