It's officially a game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
orebirt002p4.jpg

oooooooh ooooooooooh i'll go on that ride alright!

Just cking in to see whas up. Still not feeling well euff for that tossing, turning, bending and running. If yah get to Splash Mountain make sure ya'll get a piccie to share. It'll let me feel like I was right there with ya'll:wink: :hug:

:wave: (((((((Doozer)))))))) you look great right smack in the middle there. Looks like it was fun fun!:tongue: Thanks for the pix! Now where you off to. I'd love to go to the teacups for a pschedelic ride with Alice into WONDERLAND. I'm off anyone joining me?

MARGARITAS!!!:hyper: Hey, i'm from Long Beach born in St. Mary's hospitol:ohmy: I'll have a couple and then go see the kin folk. Preorder a strawberry fro me , plz. TY

Duh,No not these! I am sooooo silly! I'm sorry, I meant the Alice In Wonderland Catapillar ride at Disney Land in Aneheim. Got a pix Doozer? Just to make sure I get what I want this time. The cups were fun but I wanted the other ride with the psyched. colors and weird things that appear during ride. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom