It's officially a DVD player

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I'm officially the proud new owner of a DVD player! :D

:dance:

woo hoo!

now I have to figure out how to set it up :der:

ok, i think i have it plugged in right, but i still can't get a picture...anyone good at hooking up DVD players? :rant: :mad:

:scream:

my head hurts now :der:

We need a I'm-Pissed-Off-Because-God-Stole-My-Roof-Again smiley.

I guess this will do ----> :mad:

On the back of the DVD there are colored plugs that say audio out and video out. There should be the same plugs on the tv saying audio in and video in. Your player should have come with a three pronged plug....match up the colors red white and yellow to the tv and the dvd....most newer tvs have a setting for using the dvd player (called ext, or video) set your tv to that and viola you have wonderful dvd goodness.

:hyper::hyper: Lemme do it! Lemme do it! I love hooking up new components :hyper::hyper: Y'all should see my ghetto-homemade surround system heh heh.

(and yes I was that AV kid in elementary school that always set up the record players and film projectors heh heh)

thank's y'all, I'd already had it hooked up, but it wouldn't show the picture...I figured out why tho last night...I hadn't switched the 'input' on the tv :banghead:

It works fine now :D

Cleasai said:

(and yes I was that AV kid in elementary school that always set up the record players and film projectors heh heh)

I was in the AV club in middle school...we all wore neckties in our yearbook photo. :der:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom