Its Officially a debacle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
de?ba?cle

1. A sudden, disastrous collapse, downfall, or defeat; a rout.
2. A total, often ludicrous failure.
3. The breaking up of ice in a river.
4. A violent flood.
5.The instance of a date going bad.

money trees are a completely legitiment wish

Tiff....why do I get the feeling you are making fun of me:madspit:

I just found out last night I have laods of stuff I could sell and make money

Like my Coldplay autographs

And I could sell I couldnt believe this but my Gerry Adams autograph because i met him in my Grannys house last year and I have his autograph and it says "To Laura Love Gerry xxx" :lol: yeh but apparently I could sell it for ?200 :eek: And my mum works with all these politicians so im telling her she should get all their autographs so we'd be rich

I don't understand money. I have a CD with money in it, and then my savings account. I don't buy food or go anywhere ever so I can save money. I hate being poor.

I have a nice little chunk in my savings account...that will slowly be eaten away at until I find a job...:sigh:

That is what I am here for.

Just call me reality. I am the sad abandoned orphan of hope and dreams.

It is sometimes surprising how poetic and sometimes even clever you can become when you are depressed, bitter, and or cynical.

Re: you could be rich!

zonelistener said:
Hey Bonochick...maybe the dollar is still buried there.......

I buried it in the sandbox...come to think of it, my sister probably dug it up right after and stole it.

Wanker. :mad:

zonelistener said:
I bet Thomas Jefferson or Mr. Whiskers prolly dug it up. Or something. Yup, sandbox. And Cats. Good combo.

Not THAT kind of sandbox, fruitcake! :mad:

Dad built my sister and I a sandbox in the backyard.

Besides, I didn't have Thomas Jefferson yet...I don't think I had Whiskers yet either. We found Whiskers when I was like 8 years old...I don't think I would have still been stupid enough to try to bury money...no smart ass comments, zoney! :p :wave:

Kat it didnt grow because your supposed to use a COIN not the paper stuff.

Silly.

*goes outside and buries a quarter*:shifty:

33645%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232336333%3B%3B7%3Aot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom