It's Officially a crime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
A brown sweater should not be worn with black pants.
Girl in my office today:

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 101
I don't see what's wrong about a brown sweater with black pants? :shrug:

now if she was wearing a sweater that was snot green, then she'd be in trouble :laugh:

It was the shade of brown more than anything. It was just wrong. This is the girl who comments on EVERYONE'S appearances, so I don't know why she doesn't see that she herself doesn't match. :mad:

I thought black went with everything? :shrug:

I guess I'd just have to see the shade of brown that you're talking about :shrug:

Black certainly does not go with everything. Navy and black are an absolute no no. You must not wear navy and black together. I have a friend who comes from the school of black goes with everything. She wears black and navy all the time. Her boyfriend does now too. It looks horrible together.

Black goes with EVERYTHING.

Except navy blue.

Matt and I just had this conversation at dinner tonight!

So what kind of pants CAN one wear a brown sweater with?? jeans i suppose?

*hides brown sweater/black pants chuch ensamble* :reject:

:reject: why does Navy blue and black look so bad together? *looks at wardrobe* oh boy... you guys would have a field day with it. :sigh: *picks up a copy of GQ, Details, and FHM to study*

From the news section at Ryan Adams's site...who knew? :shrug: :der: :laugh:

Attachments

• brownred.jpg
    brownred.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 56
Eww. Brown is just bad full stop. Unless it is a nice ochre or earth type brown, not shit brown.
All black is also bad. IMO only. It just looks like mourning to me.
Navy is hard to match.
But I am a fashion crime.

This sweater was shit brown. I've seen brown and black striped sweaters that looked nice and would be acceptable with black pants. NAVY and black is bad, but some darkish, not-quite navy shades of blue are okay with black.

Okay with black:
158722.jpg

Not okay with black:
151733.jpg

I hope her pants/trousers weren't that short. :ohmy:

One thing I really hate is when people wear denim jackets with denim pants. :no:

Back
Top Bottom