IT'S OFFICIALLY a crazy naked guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
So we got woken up this morning by some crazy naked guy (obviously on drugs) on the patio next door screaming profanities and throwing objects around on the patio. Then he jumped the fence and ran out into the street :yikes: I called the cops and they took him away. But not before I saw his crack :sad: :scarredforlife:

you're lucky you weren't in the same room...

I was staying in a hostel in Dublin, and for one night a crazy old guy was staying in my room. When he woke up the next morning to leave, he stepped out of his bed and proceeded to walk around the room getting ready completely in the nude. It was early, so I was between sleep and awake, but it was pretty disturbing.

The worst thing I think about the whole situation was that he was on the top bunk (climbing out of bed... etc.).

thats awesome. and yes so you don't think that was an accident i'oll say it again.

thats awesome. i'm not gay or anything so dont read into that. but thats fully shit. you can't help but get a mental image of a cracked out middle aged man chucking a lawn chair about the place. what was he saying. was he completely out of his goard and yelling at a question mark. or upset that penguins dont come in the color red or something?

He was throwing hand trucks, mattresses and bbq grills and he was all like "god dammit! help me!! ahh!! *crash bang* shit!!! help me!!! fuck!! *smash*"

:crazy: :coocoo: :crack:

I just talked to the girl that lives in that apartment. It was her Uncle! Her and her bf spent the night in the city for Valentine's Day and I guess left him here and he flipped out .. I guess he has some kind of history of drug abuse. He FLOODED their apartment and destoyed their bathroom :huh: She is so pissed. She's going to have to pay thousands of dollars to get the carpets restored and the bathroom back in order. He's not allowed back here ever again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom