Its Officially #A Beautiful Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah :uhoh:

If I had my camera with me I'd take a picture of this beautiful day :heart:

The weather is absolutely beautiful in South Florida today. Gawd, I can't wait to take my walk at 5p. :drool:

When we have Santa Ana winds, the winds come from the east (the high deserts - hot dry winds).

I live about five miles from John Wayne Airport. When the winds are from the east, the planes land from the west - right over our house.

Kinda reminded me of the Beautiful Day video...

:wave:

My cousin lives very close to that airport too.

Huntington Beach :drool:

Or maybe I'm thinking of Orange County airport :der:

Too many airports :rant:

Sicy said:
Or maybe I'm thinking of Orange County airport :der:

Too many airports :rant:

It is one and the same :yes:

It use to be a small, quaint airport - walk across the tarmac to your plane. Baggage pickup was outdoors. Now a big ol' marble building.

That's a Southwest Airlines aircraft, right?

nbcrusader said:
I live about five miles from John Wayne Airport. When the winds are from the east, the planes land from the west - right over our house.

I was just in Santa Ana for Christmas.

My cousin works at the John Wayne Airport.

nbcrusader said:
When we have Santa Ana winds, the winds come from the east (the high deserts - hot dry winds).

Those Santa Ana's almost blew my house down last night :ohmy:

Was it bad in Newport Beach too? We had power poles snap in half, trees down all over the place and my backyard looked like a hurricane came through.

The electricity started flickering off and on around 3:00 a.m. and by 3:30, it was gone...it just came back on an hour ago.

Sicy said:
Oh ya yer right. JohnWayneOrangeCountySantaAna airport. :der:

I went to quiet man country (i dunno the name of it oh it was Cong) once talk about boring My mum made us go pray at Knock twice on the way there and the way back :|

its icy here and cold and slippy outside *shivers*

Bono's American Wife said:
Those Santa Ana's almost blew my house down last night :ohmy:

Was it bad in Newport Beach too? We had power poles snap in half, trees down all over the place and my backyard looked like a hurricane came through.

We rent a house that was built in 1947 and has the original shake roof - real thick wood shingles. I was in bed last night just waiting for the roof to blow off. :ohmy:

As I left for work this morning, I found a small shingle by the front door. :|

Back
Top Bottom