its officially a ballad about a bad dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think you're right. bastards.

i :heart: that sicy recommended scrolling down a little to see all the :heart:s :heart:ing all over the place

and sicy :angry:

My brain hurts

I :heart: that I just scrolled down again and feel that I could make a picture out of the :heart:s or maybe connect the :heart:s. fun for hours :heart:

and flower :angry:

kickass

i :heart: scrolling down everytime now because the :heart:s look like they're trying to tell us something or at least they're trying to :heart: us a lot

look what you started deathbear!

you and your dreams and your diaries

I cant stop

I :heart: to see all the :heart:'s flashing at the same time because they :heart: each other and they :heart: flower and sicy :angry:

I :heart: all the :heart: that happened in this thread after I replied that I :heart: long :heart: threads that give people headaches and I :heart: that Sicy :heart: that I :heart: long :heart: threads that give people headaches

:der:

I :heart: drinking lemon drop shots and then looking at the :heart:s because they make me laugh and right now I :heart: them the most and I :heart: screaming flowers and daafishs :heart:

I :heart: the fact that all I see here are :heart:s on official :heart: day, which only reminds me that I am :heart:less, and IO people :heart: to mock us non-:heart: creatures.

i :heart: that everyone :heart:s the :heart:s except deathpear who only :heart:s :angry: and diemen who :heart:s the naughty smiles EE and i also :heart: my co-evil one

i cant get over how shittily ass stupid ping pong your minotaur looks flower. it looks so tired and lazy. its so unmoving, why is it a minotaur?!

nevermind, thats what makes it so funny. :wink:

I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Fine.

I :heart: dizzy who :heart: Screaming Flowers who :heart: Sicillian Goddesses who :heart: daafishes who :heart: to salsa dance and who :heart: U2 forums with deathbears who :heart: WWII and who :heart: being :angry: and finally I :heart: you all.

I :heart: Angels who decide to play the :heart: game because she :heart:s blue traffic lights and plants that :heart: screaming flowers and deadpears that :heart: :angry: EE :heart: smilies

:angry:

i really enjoy being angry. if there was ever an interference gathering, i think we should all be angry like this the whole time.

:angry:

kuku.gif

~*~/
I'm lost...I've gone to look for myself. If myself returns before I get back, please tell myself to wait!
hit.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif

bath.gif

I :heart: weird clock smilies and I :heart: smilies that take baths but I dont :heart: deathbear or people that dont :heart: tacos because they are short fiestas

Back
Top Bottom