It's officially #96

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay i dont even know how many posts i have i never look :laugh:

daisybean said:
wooo hooo

are you gonna post in this thread 96 times....

hmmm.....I could :eyebrow:

is it possible for one to make 95 posts in 15 minutes? Cuz in 15 minutes I have to leave for work :hyper:

Lara Mullen said:
yay i dont even know how many posts i have i never look :laugh:

Lara Mullen
Refugee

Location: ?ire, Gaillimh, Baile ?tha Cliath, B?al Feirste....N?l aon tinte?n mar do thinte?n f?in
Local time:
12-23-2002 05:25 PM

i feel like i'm singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall

91 bottles of beer on the wall....take one down pass it around...

90 more posts

90 bottles of beer on the wall....90 bottles of beer....take one down, pass it around....

89 more!

89 bottles of beer on the wall....89 bottles of beer....take one down, pass it around....

Last edited:
88.....whew.....where is everyone?

88 bottles of beer on the wall....88 bottles of beer....take one down, pass it around....

i have to go soon

87 bottles of beer on the wall....87 bottles of beer....take one down, pass it around....

86 bottles of beer on the wall....86 bottles of beer....take one down, pass it around....

c'mon...everyone....sing with me! :lol:

85 bottles of beer on the wall....85 bottles of beer....take one down, pass it around....

ok, I'll have to finish this later....gotta go to work :|

Hey, ABEL...when I said you need a hobby and told you to buy some paints and alcohol...you weren't supposed to drink the paint too. :crack:

:coocoo:

Bye bye ABEL :wave:

I dont like beer its horrible we should sing 84 bottles of water on the wall....wait that doesnt have a nice ring to it....

Mmmmm

Christmas Beer

Noel.jpg

I don't actually like beer either....just singing this song makes the posts go by quicker :lol:

uhm...what number are we on now....yeah, 84....84....

Back
Top Bottom