It's Officially 8:09pm PST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i never watch law and order :shrug:
and no i shouldn't be :yawn: because it's 10pm, i usually stay up till 3 or 4 :lol:

maybe it's the weather :shrug:
or too much tryptophan in the air...you know, everyone buying their thanksgiving turkeys :lol:

I just finished watching a movie.

I should go to bed, but I'm afraid to go into my room.

*wonders what movie BC watched that is making her afraid to go into her room*

:shifty:

I'm worried there is a crazy, deformed man hiding under my bed.

You know...somebody like zoney.

nah...zoney looks like a big guy. i think if he was hiding anywhere, he'd have to fit in the closet. more room to stand up.

Bonochick said:
I'm worried there is a crazy, deformed man hiding under my bed.

You know...somebody like zoney.

silly BC, that's not zoney, that's just Dimmy :drool:

he's quite harmless :sexywink:

I have a fear about walking into the bathroom and seeing the shower curtain closed all the way. I always leave it open at least a foot, but Dad closes it all the way sometimes. I always feel like there's a dead body or a person hiding in the tub.

I was up at 4am this morning doing my Picasso essay
I am now in uni since 8. 20 i was awake at 7am :crack:

:tsk: lara

actually, i need to go to bed too...it's after 3am, and i went to bed at 4am this morning for last nite, and couldn't sleep very well, i think i finally drifted off to sleep around 5am so i should be really sleepy but i'm not, but i should try to get some sleep since i'm trying to get over this cold.

so g'nite all :wave: :hug:

One time, I was fast asleep, and I woke up when I felt a movement on my bed. It was too heavy of a movement to be my kitty. My head was under the covers, so I couldn't see anything. The person then jumped on top of me. I was petrified...but I peeked from under my covers...and saw my damn sister on top of me!!!! She had decided to drive 400 miles to surprise me for my birthday.

Give me a heart attack!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom