It's Officially 65 Inches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
:|

Our new TV, that is. :|

Don't get me wrong, I know alot of people would looooove to have a new TV, I don't mean to sound ungrateful.

But just imagine how much a 65" HDTV costs. With delivery. And the new VCR, DVD, and sound thingamajigs you need to go along with your new TV. :|

And then remember that *somebody* is also paying for vet school (or racking up huge loans anyway).

:| x 1,000,000,000

Football is one of the primary reasons he bought this. :|

Now I suppose we'll have to shell out $200 for the stupid football package. Oh wait, that means subscribing to satellite service too. :mad:

bonosloveslave said:
Football is one of the primary reasons he bought this. :|

Now I suppose we'll have to shell out $200 for the stupid football package. Oh wait, that means subscribing to satellite service too. :mad:

You guys live in Michigan, right?

I hope he did not spend this great amount of money in order to watch the Lions or Packers....:down:

zonelistener said:

You guys live in Michigan, right?

I hope he did not spend this great amount of money in order to watch the Lions or Packers....:down:

No, not really - he is in about 4 fantasy football leagues, so he needs to see basically everything. I believe he wants to go for DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket. And it's $210 bucks :mad:

I don't think it includes any college stuff :shrug:

Oh, and yippee for sending *me* to Radio Shack to pick up a ton of speaker wires, cables etc - another $120 :banghead:

65 inches????????

:drool:

Thats 143 cms!!!!! Do you charge people to come watch your tv? Don't think about the vet bill, look at the tv as an investment, much like vet school is...:hmm:

No, No, I can do better than this.

Look at it this way. You're both working hard to achieve your goals, what better way than to splash out on a beautiful large screen tv? You're going to earn the hours spent lazing in front of it by all the hard work you guys are putting in. Truly!

We almost bought a 120 cm flat screen a few weeks ago, but decided to wait. :( Real pity too, as we haggled a few shops down til we got a fantastic deal.

:up: to your tv.

Angela Harlem said:
Do you charge people to come watch your tv?

:hmm:

You're going to earn the hours spent lazing in front of it by all the hard work you guys are putting in. Truly!

Yeah, that's the other great part - I have no time to watch tv or movies! :mad: Any and all free time is allotted to Interference :heart:

I read this title all about 65 inches and thought it was somehow connected with orgasim day

Back
Top Bottom