it's officially #500 million degrees in my apartment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
if they don't turn on the a/c soon i'm going to go on a killing spree.

:|

it's so freaking humid in here my hair looks like this --> :crazy:

well, if you get the front that is moving through here right now (the temp has dropped10-15 degrees in the alst 15 minutes) - all you'll have to do is open a window! :yikes:

In fact, you just might be blown to kankakee!

my apartment is weird. the temp has been moving around all over the place but my apartment really holds the heat. it doesn't matter if it's raining or windy or whatever. it's so nasty.

:mad:

my bedroom is a sweatbox right now

but!

I will not complain...at least not yet anyway.

After all, our last big snow was not too long ago.

verte76 said:
Turn on the a/c. It's less drastic than a killing spree.
her apartment complex may have a water chiller on their roof. if so, she can't control the a/c. she could adjust her thermostat, but she couldn't turn on the a/c if it wasn't on, or turn the heat on in august. :crazy:

or it could be that she's a total goober.

The second floor of my apartment is 500 million degrees and the first floor of my apartment is -876 degrees.

I think I'm going to sleep on the steps tonight.

i'm not a goober. :angry:

my apartment building people are the goobers. they need to turn on the damn building's a/c. do you guys think i'm lame enough to sit here sweating my ass off and just not turn on the a/c? :angry:

all i can get right now is skanky vent air. :grumpy:

it's about the same temperature in my dorm, maybe more like 495 million, i can't really tell. it's fuckin hot.

:death:

i still don't have enough hair for it to go wierd with the humidity.

I've been without AC in our office for the last 3 days :mad: I wish they would get it fixed! It's been 90 everyday and I only have this little fan to somewhat cool me down

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If I had balls I'd be sweating them off here in my office.

They need to turn on the air. :mad: :censored:

:yes:

me too

On the other hand, weather like this makes for a perfect 2pm run to the ice cream stand with my co-workers

Back
Top Bottom