it's officially #500 million degrees in my apartment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
I have a/c in the car but not in the house. For the 1-2 weeks in the summer when it gets that hot it really isn't worth it.

You get 1-2 weeks of warm weather a year???
:hug:
I feel so sympathetic to people who dont get hot sun, even if they prefer it that way.
:shifty:

It gets warm in the summer but where I live (Vancouver) it would never go above 30C for more than a week or 2 at the most in the middle of summer. Other parts of Canada get hot temperatures all summer long. It's a big place.

I do not have to plug my car in the winter but there are some interferencers here who probably have to.

The weather here is probably the mildest in Canada. Not a lot of snow in the winter, lots of rain and warm spring/summers. It is very pretty here. I am lucky to live where I do.

i am spending 3 weeks in warmer parts of europe this summer, i will not be able to cope with the heat :up: :drool:

Im not found of heat - wll not the stinking 50 C days we got in the outback where I grew up. 26C is ok. That is considered 'heat' by the POMS.

I dont think I could cope with snow though.

I like Autumn, mild temperatures, can walk around in a t shirt, a little bit of rain at night. :drool:

We don't get a lot of snow here. When we do everyone panics because no one here really nows how to drive in it. On the plus side, snow is fun and it's beautiful. The few snow days we had this winter I went out sledding with the kids and we had a blast.

You really need to play in the snow :yes:

I would love to PLAY in the snow. I just dont want to LIVE anywhere that it snows.

I have a second cousin that lives in Halifax, I cant recall if he said its cold there or not.

Oh, kewl. It must have been my cousin that told me the car plug story then. I couldnt recall.

My hubby has a cousin in Greece. Thats one cousin I wouldnt mind visiting.

you know what i don't get? i used to live about 2 and a half hours away from where i live now, yet somehow the second you cross into new england, the weather gets on the whole more schizophrenic than it was in ny.

Same as where I live IWB. I lived just an hour away for most of my life and it snowed in winter, yet here at the bottom of the hill it's 45 degree summer weather.

I want answers.
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom