it's officially #500 million degrees in my apartment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how can you pass that one up, angie?

Angela Harlem said:

you should ask her about her plumber's crack!
:angry:

Screamer...I am supposed to ask about your "plumber's crack!"

So? We are allll waiting! :mad:

tell me more about the underpants gnomes

i loved living in calgary. the innocuous and climate controlled downtown did wonders for my complexion. i felt like i lived in the near future.

I have no air conditioning. :sad: I probably will never have it again. If it gets disgustingly hot again this year like it did last summer, I am going to OH MY GOD THERE ARE PENGUINS ON TV!!!!!

meegannie said:
I have no air conditioning. :sad: I probably will never have it again. If it gets disgustingly hot again this year like it did last summer, I am going to OH MY GOD THERE ARE PENGUINS ON TV!!!!!

now that's a digression :lmao:

not even the underpants gnomes can save me now

i just got home, praying that the a/c would be on. no such luck. it's a freaking swamp in here. :angry:

and don't get me started on plumber's crack. crack is whack. ask angie.

:mad:

smgie....Screaming flowerer wants us to ASK YOU about crack now. :confused:

Dammit, all I want is answers. :mad:

GIVE ME ANSWERS!!! :angry:

do gnomes have plumbers crack too?

Screaming Flower said:
i just got home, praying that the a/c would be on. no such luck. it's a freaking swamp in here. :angry:

and don't get me started on plumber's crack. crack is whack. ask angie.

:mad:

ME???? You are the one who RUDELY had to run off to show your plumber's crack to that trades person the only time you have ever felt the need to give me the time of day.
It's the tool belt isn't it?

And I will never forget this!
:angry:

We have lots of flies here,
there are hundreds of them,
it is like a fly graveyard in my friends street.
I blame the rise in the temp here, its not 500 million degrees though, maybe about.... 5 :D

my sounds like NOTHING! :angry:

fortunately it's cooler today and for the first time in 800 years, it's not raining. :|

It's in the seventies right now, perfect. The sun is out. I went swimming. Sooner or later it will be 500 million degrees outside and I'll be sweating like hell at the summer medieval re-enactment faires, so I'd better enjoy this while I can.
How could those people stand to wear velvet in July? I'll never know.

it's humid and threatening thunderstorms. there was a warning on tv about damaging winds and heavy rain.

my umbrella cannot handle that, and i don't feel like taking a second shower today.

Back
Top Bottom