It's officially $50

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I just got paid $50 today for one of my illustrations! :hyper: :shocked:

A while back I posted that I was meeting with a lady about possibily illustrating a planetarium show. Turns out she also is wanting to put together and get a children's book published.

She's looking at 2 other artists besides me. I met with her today for the second time, to show her the first illusration which I have completed. This was origianally just going to be a 'freebie', sort of like an audition, and the publisher would choose which of the three artists they liked best.

She showed me the other guy's drawing which was just a small black and white pen sketch, that looked like it had been done in a few minutes. Mine was water color/pastel full color illustration which I had matted and everything. She liked mine so much she gave me $50 right there! :shocked: :hyper: :happy:

Of course she still doesn't know if/when the book will be bublished...and there's still lots of work to be done if I get chosen. We're still going to work on putting together the planetarium show based on her story too. :D

Wish me luck! :hyper:

Last edited:
Very cool, ABEL! You really are talented.

My friend still :heart: that print you did that I bought for her.

Back
Top Bottom