It's officially #12 beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, and fah!!!!! i cant believe this. every time i log in here, i think i need to send you a message to say thank you for the chrissy card. i found yours in january when i was cleaning out the hospital bag which i'd stuck yours in meaning to send it, but had gone into hospital that day instead and then i forgot about it with christmas and the bub and everything and i feel rotten! and now my memory is way gone and i keep forgetting to write to you.
so im doing it here before i forget again and get really cranky at myself. but i'm sorry!

:reject:

:heart:

I went out last weekend and got so drunk I accidently left nine unopened cans of lager in someones front garden.

I'd given them up for lost, but Unbelieveably I found out yesterday they've been recovered, and are being personally delivered home.

I will keep you all updated.

Angela Harlem said:
oh, and fah!!!!! i cant believe this. every time i log in here, i think i need to send you a message to say thank you for the chrissy card. i found yours in january when i was cleaning out the hospital bag which i'd stuck yours in meaning to send it, but had gone into hospital that day instead and then i forgot about it with christmas and the bub and everything and i feel rotten! and now my memory is way gone and i keep forgetting to write to you.
so im doing it here before i forget again and get really cranky at myself. but i'm sorry!

:reject:

:heart:

:hug:

Been there, take care of yourself and bub and don't worry about it

~passes beer to Ms Harlem~

Back
Top Bottom