It's official #Your ride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Let's see your cars, motos, and autos everybody. Post some pics, be proud, be loud, annnnnnnd be proud. Come on Sicy i know you can't ignore this thread :kiss:.

I will post a pic of mine after I take a pic, because its kind of hard to post it before I take the pic.

zoner mobile....

00098chilli_small.jpg

....almost. I have a black top and silver hub caps/wheels.

Sicy, your car looks like a hybred of The Knight Rider :wink: I would post my car but I have a superstition about it. Ya see, everytime I take a picture of my ride, something happens :crack:

ok, you can all laugh at me now :|

Oh just post it :mad: Knight Rider was a firebird doorknob :rolleyes: :lol:

And LMAO flower :laugh: :|

why does it actually say...'jkayet has attached this image...' :S

mine...

Attachments

• the tube.gif
    the tube.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Nice bra Sicy. :up:

Too new to be a mullet mobile though.

By the way, any Trans-Ams out there?

Sicy said:
ooooooooooooooooo :hyper: :heart:

Mustangs kick so much ass :up:

We're gonna get along just fine...next car....either a GT or Cobra.

The insurance is gonna kill me.....2 teenagers on my insurance.

Btw...nice rims!

Someone nailed me in the parking lot :mad:

scratch.JPG

Last edited:
2002 Chevy Trailblazer

I was too lazy to pull it out of the garage :wink:

Attachments

• dscn0123.jpg
    dscn0123.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
:love: Cobras :drool:
There's a guy in my office building that drives a black one.. 96 I think? God I want one so bad :scream:

Sicy said:
Oh I almost forgot

U2LVME.JPG

I LOVE that plate!!

Was thinkin of changing mine to U2RoxMe...I've just had the gymrat ones for so long.

I'm really likin that OMyBono one too...choices, choices...

Last edited:
I drove my new car for the first time ever today!!! It's an '89 Honda Accord DX...gorgeous blue color...I don't have a pic but I might sometime later this year. I named it "Random." Random had her new stereo installed today, too. :)

here is mine, nothing special but not too shabby either

car1.jpg

and from the rear

car2.jpg

This is my fav part, a nice little dvd player to watch my U2 dvd's when I drive around

you can also kind of see a couple ports for 2 playstation controllers under the screen, so my passengers can play playstation as we cruise

car3.jpg

of course if you are gonna be watching u2 dvd's you need to crank it up, so here are the amplifiers in my trunk

car5.jpg

and with my back seat folded down you can see the sub woofers in the trunk that makes adam's bass a personal masseuse as the vibrations tingle all through your body

car4.jpg

you can also see the 10 cd/mp3 changer in the trunk which is nice, as 10 mp3 cd's provides endless music, but also when that ends there is satellite radio that also provides endless music

so that is my car in a nutshell

and no it is not my boyfriends car either

Forgot to mention...Sicy's plate reminded me of it: I was thinking about getting a vanity plate and I checked to see if U2ROCKS was available...and it was. Alas, an '89 car with a vanity plate would just look waaaaaay too funny. Even though the car's body is in great shape and looks much more like a '95 or something.

Maybe somebody can help me figure this out...why in the world do they put DVD players in cars? I can understand if it was in the back seat or something...but...:|

Totally confused here. Aren't people supposed to keep their eyes on the road? I know U2 DVDs would be way too distracting for me while I was driving.

Chizip said:
This is my fav part, a nice little dvd player to watch my U2 dvd's when I drive around

you can also kind of see a couple ports for 2 playstation controllers under the screen, so my passengers can play playstation as we cruise

car3.jpg

:mad: you ARE a pimp!

[q]....and no it is not my boyfriends car either [/Q]

i don't believe this. ;)

I used to have a fat stereo system like that Chizip.

I had two twelves and an amp in my old car, then I had a bazooka tube, amp, cd changer in my mustang.

:yell: Stolen :yell:

After the 3rd stereo got stolen I said fuck it and put the stock stereo back in.. Aint worth it.

Back
Top Bottom