It's official #Your ride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corp_img01.gif

but_service_over.jpg

BC! You got a car bra! We have one of those, but it kept sliding down the bonnet and the poor beastie couldn't see well at night with the headlights covered up :wink:

And hey, Popgirlie, what the hell is wrong with a Laser? I think you call them something different there? They're great cars. We just acquired a bubble hatch.

I hate my car and want an upgrade.

:mad:

Poor beast looks so old now.

:mad: Someone please donate me a brand spankers new XR.
Thanks.

Oh, and if you insist on giving me a 6, please ensure its turbo.

Thanks kindly in advance,
:mad:

Incase you are from overseas, I thought I'd attach a pic for identification purposes. This colour is fine, its called Blueprint. So yeah, either this colour, charcoal or British Racing Green. Thanks again, just pm me when you have arranged delivery.

falcon_xr8_2.jpg

ILuvLarryMullen said:
haha nice liscence plate BAW

Thank you :D

I love it but Mr. BAW isn't so crazy about it and just ordered replacement plates :mad: We compromised and decided to stick with the U2 theme...he just ordered this :wink:

Attachments

• dscn0128.jpg
    dscn0128.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35
Oh my god you bitch!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!! I was thinking of trading mine in for that one!!!

I'm too slow. :|

:yell: :lol:

Sicy said:
Oh my god you bitch!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!! I was thinking of trading mine in for that one!!!

I'm too slow. :|

:yell: :lol:

:uhoh: :ohmy: I'm sorry!!!!

It was actually Mr. BAW who picked it out LOL! But aren't you glad it wasn't some random, casual fan who got? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom