It's official, you called ME!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:down:

I returned a phone call from a number that I did not recognize on my cell phone. I called the number and a lady answered. She answered all weird and then I said "Amanda?" because I thought it was my friend. And the lady said "Who?" I apologized and said "I am sorry, I am returning a call that someone from your number made to my cell phone." The lady laughed and hung up on me.

:mad:

bitch.

I also love when they call your # and they act as if you know who they're talking about so when you're telling them that you don't know who the hell they're calling about they drag you into a big ass argument over it.

^ Damn that's one helluva runon sentence no? :huh:

post the first number!!!! come on! you're never gonna get traced

(man if this was me or any other guy, the phone # would be all over the net already)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i had two unrecognized #'s tonight :mad:

i'm drunk,

I forgot to tell you that you accidentally called my cell phone a few months ago... You're name came up on my cell phone and I could hear you talking and laughing in the background!! It was not long after you called me shortly before my wedding!

I used to get calls from someone I didn't know, it was really annoying, in the end I used to answer and jsut leave my phone on my desk and let them waste their credit.

I am that annoying person who randommly calls people though. I have left way too many drunken answerphone messages on my friends phone that it's not even funny, it's always the same friend too, one night my friend and I gave him a 7 minute rendition of songs from musicals and in the last minute my friend is shouting that he wants to be sick in his neighbours garden and I'm just howling with laughter telling him that the next day I will call his work at 6 in the morning to tell them he lost his marbles and needs the day off.

these people keep calling my cell phone asking about some apartments. sometimes i just tell them that they have the wrong #, but sometimes i play along. oncei made a joke to this lady who called my phone and she called back and said "that was very rude. can i talk to the manager or something?" I got really pissed off and said "You have the wrong number, so stop fucking calling!" really loud. i almost got detention for it too :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom