It's Official yayayayayayayayayayay!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

See, everything turned out pretty well for you. :) Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find money to fund your studies. :yes:

OMG!! Moodle!!! I am soooo happy for you. That is a wonderful achievement, and you must be very proud.

I wish you all the best, sweetheart. :hug:

grad school = university?

Woo hoo!

See, and you were worrying so much for nothing after all.

Congrats!

aktion036.gif

that's awesome!
I've considered doing my MA in history but I have come to the conclusion that I just dont like it anymore...I burned myself out!

say hello to robin-hood for me!
he was best in fox-form

Congrats Meg!! :)

And sure you love their accents, but they will go mad for yours!!

Dont let money hold you back from anything, where there is a will babeee!....

:hug:

Angela Harlem said:
And sure you love their accents, but they will go mad for yours!

:yes: tis very true and well-renowned in these them parts..congrats megan :) you'll be drinking tea in the morning with the best of em in no time

..and when your down in London you should give a bit of the old cockney rhyming slang a go..like..I was walking down the old apple and pears when my rhythm and blues slipped on my tattered lionel blairs which resulted in me spraining my gregory peck and it hurts so much now when I reach down to pick up the dog and bone...

HAHA! I LOVE Cockney rhyming slang. My boyfriend is from London (Hackney) and has the best Cockney accent. When he's drunk or tired it's 10,000 times stronger and he uses all these bizarre slang terms that I don't understand. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom