IT'S OFFICIAL # yay!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
Finally I have chosen where I am going to college!!

I feel like a total brat for turning down this coach that was recruiting me especially since he helped to secure a full academic ride for me but I really didn't like the school that much
frown.gif
I still feel really bad about it but oh well.....

and I thought Boston College was way overrated, their art program was bloody horrible, and their school ridiculously overpriced.

so now....drumroll please
wink.gif
......I am going to be a Delaware kid!!!! yep I'm going from the Garden State to the Chicken State...err
biggrin.gif

and my other unimportant announcement...I'm sick for the first time in 4 years! pretty amazing lol

so now that you all have this useful information that I am sure you were so dying to know...have a wonderful day!!

------------------
tomorrow's just an excuse away
so I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own...

Delaware is like the place for kids from NJ who wanna be away from home but still within reach lol
there's a whole handful of kids going from my school which is the only bad thing imo cos I wanted to be somewhere where I knew nobody but oh well, it's alright.

yeah they do have a really good lacrosse team. Lacrosse is such an awesome sport, behind hockey it's prolly my fave. Do you still play? you aren't a goalie are you?
biggrin.gif

------------------

Yay BabyG!! Awesome!

Everyone is so happy lately !!!!!!!

* happy dance

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
yeah they do have a really good lacrosse team. Lacrosse is such an awesome sport, behind hockey it's prolly my fave. Do you still play? you aren't a goalie are you?
biggrin.gif

I do still play. I played in HS in Northern Jersey, then played club ball here in Minn. in college. I also coach a H.S. team. We had our first game yesterday, and lost a close one.

I am a defenseman - middie D primarily - but I have played goalie. When you come from NJ to Minnesota - and you are one of two guys who have played before, you end up playing every position.

I coach the goalies and D too. Goalies are nut cases!

thanks Sicy and Screaming Flower!
smile.gif

I know, they are nut cases aren't they??! that's why I love them so much
biggrin.gif

Defensemen are way cool too though, they're the unheralded heros of the game, everyone likes the flashy forwards and goalies and forget about the people that keep the team together.
well anyway good luck to your team then, I hope they have a great season!!

------------------

congrats
smile.gif

I'm sick for the first time in 4 years too
woohoo!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay lil sis!!!!!

thats so wonderful!
congratulations!!! I knew you were all worried about nothing.
you are one clever camper!

Conrats and good luck with all the preparations!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I hope you and Salomey get well soon

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

that's so true, meegannie!

thanks BC, Salomey, and my older sis
smile.gif

Salomey, you too??? it's horrible, isn't it?! I'd forgotten what this being sick thing was all about
frown.gif

I think I have the flu too so it's especially fun. well hope you feel better, and hopefully I'll feel better soon too! *feels like she's been run over by 20 trucks

------------------

Congrats BG
smile.gif

But isn't Delaware cold for swimming? I mean, remember that famous painting "Washington Crossing the Delaware"? The river was almost frozen....

*thinks about swimming in frozen river*

*shivers*

Originally posted by Ody:
Congrats BG
smile.gif

But isn't Delaware cold for swimming? I mean, remember that famous painting "Washington Crossing the Delaware"? The river was almost frozen....

*thinks about swimming in frozen river*

*shivers*

Um, that was the "Delaware River Gap" between Pennsylvania and New Jersey - nothing to do with Delaware...I think.

Back
Top Bottom