It's Official# WTF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
money.jpg

Sicy said:
Canadians :madspit:

that happens to me with stupid boring american money too

I'm glad we still don't have 1 dollar bills....what the hell is up with that? we even have 2 dollar coins now

:madspit: :madspit:
:madspit:
:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Bonochick said:

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Who did you expect?? :D

deathbear...

-----------------------------

For the record, Canadian money is sooo much better. Is it not easier to distinguish between your money when it's all different colours? Purple 10s, green 20s, red 50s, etc....Every time I go to the States I end up pulling a 1 out of my wallet instead of a 10...

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

deathbear...

You thought my Peanut Butter Panda Bear was deathbear???

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*sniff*

*wipes eyes*

I mean, um...

Yeah.

*pause*

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

i hate canadian coins that look exactly like ours. get your own ideas.

Basstrap said:

that happens to me with stupid boring american money too

I'm glad we still don't have 1 dollar bills....what the hell is up with that? we even have 2 dollar coins now

Our money isn't boring. At least it is cotton so it can go through the wash without being decmated. :D

You don't use 1 dollar anythings so much now because they aren't worth a whole lot. :wave:

Re: i hate canadian coins that look exactly like ours. get your own ideas.

Lilly said:

You don't use 1 dollar anythings so much now because they aren't worth a whole lot. :wave:

Sad but true, sucks to be you.........

i'm going to toronto before christmas to get more for my $$ when i'm christmas shopping. and i'm gonna see the lion king. :yes:

and don't lie a lot to customs

watch out cos those canadians have HUGE taxes...best purchase enough so that you get the refund. saaave the receeeipt!

Re: and don't lie a lot to customs

Lilly said:
watch out cos those canadians have HUGE taxes...best purchase enough so that you get the refund. saaave the receeeipt!

wha?? what refund? like when i do my taxes in april? :scratch:

you may want to look into the specifics

if you spend over x amount of money, then you can get the taxes you paid in a refund. Else you may not want to go to crazy Canada at all to do serious Christmas spending. I think that you have to spend $325 or something like that. Just present your receipts at customs and then you fill out a big form thingy and WOOSH you get your taxes paid back.

Yes I read actual news stories

http://www.msnbc.com/news/841864.asp

WASHINGTON, Dec. 1 ? The last time Andrew Jackson got a makeover, he ended up with a big head, slightly off-center. This time, he will get a little color. The most noticeable features of the last redesign of U.S. currency ? the oversized, off-center portraits ? produced all kinds of derisive nicknames: funny money, Monopoly money, cartoon money.
Jackson is first in line for a makeover. After the new $20 makes its debut, the new $50 (Ulysses S. Grant) and the $100s (Benjamin Franklin) will follow in within 18 months.
In the works is a five-year effort, costing up to $53 million, to educate people about the changes. An important goal is to help distinguish between genuine greenbacks and bogus bills.
?If we learned anything from the issuance of the $20 in 1998, it is that things that we get used to here, because we see it and work on it, when it is first in the hands of the public it is seen as dramatic,? said Thomas Ferguson, director of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. ?Suddenly, we are asking them to accept something else.?

kirk you cant afford my toast. it will cost you $1 USD. Thats like $324.65 in canadian.

you can lick up the crumbs tho

LMAO at this whole thread

Yeah!

Sicy said:
I hate when like.. I'm at the store or something, and they give me canadian pennies or dimes because they look like american coins, and then when I try to put them in a vending machine it wont let me and then I get realy :mad:. Canadians :madspit:

Yeah! They keep trying to sneak their money over here. :mad:

:wave:

I got a pop at Tim Horton's today and used a Canadian quarter when paying...I need to get rid of the stuff. Keep yer damn Canadian money! Stop infiltrating our borders! :mad:

:sad:
Oh Canada, our home and native land!!

*stands proud with the loonie held high*

*sexy pose*

yeah....those dollar jokes getting old yet?
1 dollar US is actually around 65 or so cents Canadian...so it ain't SO bad:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom