It's Official... Worst Thread Ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i believe there's also a kings park in australia somewhere... that be where i lives, but only in new york, not australia. wacky ain't it.

Yep. In Perth it is. In fact its across the road from my work. Cept its a humungous park the size of a suburb not a place where people live suburb. You cant actually live there........... unless youre a wino. :|

Last edited:
well... i am technicly a whino... but the "kings park" in new york isn't actuall a park... it's a town. there's a state park in the town, but a town none the less.

sm-beach-shadows.jpg

go us

I live 3 blocks from the beach. It's like 100 yards long but it's a beach on the Chesapeake bay LOL...not that i'd go to it cos well it's the chesapeake bay...I wouldn't swim in that :tsk:

Is that LOL "nervous laughter"? I am trying to figure out why living near water (even unswimable) is "Laugh Out Loud"

I must be missing something....sorry.

yeah nervous laughter a bit...

It is beautiful to look at tho...very calming...but i've seen floating half cut fish :huh: that's why I wouldn't swim in it cos people just throw those fish back into the water :shame:

YIKES.

Ok. :up: I like LOL as nervous laughter....:lol: It's a funny concept.

Dead floating things in water...occasionaly you see that in New Jersey! ;)

Back
Top Bottom