It's Official #worst fashion day ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
My khakis were wrinkled, so I couldn't wear them today. Errrrr...yesterday, since it's already 1:28 a.m. here. So tomorrow is actually today. And I'm going to a formal dance tonight, and I'll probably have to wear a wrinkled dress and there's nobody around to do my hair (I really need a hair cut!) or anything. :sigh:
And I was looking through my photo album and found some pics of me when I was in elementary school. I was such a dork and had no fashion sense whatsoever. Anybody have any bad fashion experiences to tell about? It's storytime.

Oh, and will somebody get me a glass of water before I go to bed? :der:

:hug: I don't have a clean glass, but I have a cold bottle of water in the fridge you can have! :)

fools, this is the internet.

my fashion sense is sketchy at best. i hate all my clothes.

i wore the same thing everyday throughout grade school and jr.hi., because my parents would only give me ugly handmedowns.

:|

I was often mistaken for a supermodel for the clothes alone. I found an old pic from my preschool days and there I am on the tyre swing in a lovely paisley velevet jacket. In primary school I often got around in a yellow skivvy and dark green trackies. Tres cool. I blame the school for that uniform. Obviously. After hours, I discovered flourescent. Neon yellow bike shorts. Gosh I was a cool 8 year old. I have lived in jeans ever since high school though.

:ohmy: please don't say neon. It bings back um, some painful memories. Day-Glo Orange anyone?

I was totally into the leggings with the big t-shirts (I even had one of those t-shirt tie things for the side. Anyone know what I'm talking about?) and scrunchies and flop socks and side poytails. That was 80s. As I got older, 13, 14, I hated wearing anything revealing (I have no idea why. I was thin as a friggen rail) so I wore really big shirts everywhere.

Then at some point I discovered the miracle of jeans and a t-shirt. And pyjama pants :drool:

Yeah...my sis used to wear those t-shirt tie things all the time.

I used to hate jeans...my favorite pair of pants was corduroy. Lilac-colored corduroy. What was wrong with me? :huh:

I forgot to mention this last night, but I'm so lazy that for wrinkled clothing, I never iron any more...I use this stuff:

a14_product_2.jpg

:heart: Downy Wrinkle Releaser :heart:

of course there are some materials you have to be careful with

sometimes when I don't have any left, I'll even just take a spray bottle filled with water and lightly squirt my clothes and just brush out the wrinkles with my hand.

I figured out how to iron my dress. It looks a little better now.
:dance:

I hope my roommate won't mind me stealing her iron.

Back
Top Bottom