it's official: wombat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
Wombat.jpg

wombats are ALWAYS keepin' it real!!!!

I want to hug that thing and squeeze it's cute little head off and squash it all to pieces!!!
:cute:

Basstrap said:
I want to hug that thing and squeeze it's cute little head off and squash it all to pieces!!!

This confirms why Bassy is single...that's the pickup line he uses on women.

Oh, come on, Kirk! Is that the best reply you can think of?

On second thought...don't answer that...

:wave:

No catch...we just pick on each other a lot, and I like to remind you every so often that it's all in good fun...cuz you really are my friend, and I do like you.

Okay, enough of that nice crap...

Asstrap. :mad:

;)

so is this like the cat threads where we're supposed to post pics of wombats now? :scratch: :der:

wombats :cute:

wombat.jpg

7716%20wombat%20and%20baby.jpg

Wombat.JPG

babywomb1.jpg

fda9bc74.jpg

why is it that when i start a stupid thread like this, people reply, but they don't reply to the threads i've actually THOUGHT about...

i mean, all i did was type "wombat" into google cos it was the first word that came out of my head...

it worries me that i can think of an odd enough subject to get two pages of thread when i can't keep a band appreciation thread for more than about 7 posts...3 of which were my own replies...

:mad:

if you posted it in here I bet it would get lots of replies

maybe not all about the band
but there would be replies

is it the third one to the left that isn't the same?

it was about the pogues...

but not even the clash thread got that many replies...so i guess it's just hard to post about non-bands other than coldplay and radiohead...

Back
Top Bottom