Its Official # Why? you ask...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
....am i up at 5 am???

oh yeah. :mad: a spider crawed on my arm. Luckily i reacted quickly and squashed the daft bugger. :crack: Then i squashed it again, Then burned it just to be sure.

Who will join me in a massive genocide of spiders?

:mad:

KILL THE SPIDERS KILL THE SPIDERS KILL THE SPIDERS :rant:

Yeah and what I just dont understand is how a spider is afraid of us!

Yeah right!

I mean, if one is afraid of us, why the f*k do they crawl nearer us than away! Or further up or arm than f*king spin a web and fly across to the other end of the room!

Awww...poor spiders, they're scary but surely they don't deserve to die. :wink: Actually, I'm pretty terrified of spiders too, so you can disregard my first sentence!

I think spiders are pretty cool...yes they can be creepy
but they keep the fly population in check
and the bigger ones keep the bird population in check

you ever see Empire of the Ants?

that's what is going to happen to all you spider haters!

So who knows the spider stats? Something like we all eat at least 3 a year in our sleep, and you're never more than 6 inches away from a spider, something like that.....:scratch:

Lilly said:
i like daddy long legs.

I was just going to say I like daddy long legs too! :cute: :heart:

They're good too, they eat bugs. :yes:

t_1108.jpg

GOOD ****ING *************
ABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THAT CRAP OFF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, this is TERRIBLE!

LAst night I went to bed at 2:30 and I was really tired. Right before I turned out the light I saw a spider on my ceiling across the room kind of. But I was so sleepy I just pushed the bed away from the wall so he couldn't climb onto it and then I went to sleep.

This morning I woke up and the spider is nowhere to be seen :crack:
!!!!

I've also ben really worried abotu spiders since I read Charlotte's Web in grade 3. The spider laid her egg....the egg was so tiny it could fit in a rat's mouth and thousands of mini spiders crawled out. There could easily be spider eggs and mini spiders EVERYWHERE. And we could never know....

ABEL!!!! :scream:

I was planning on starting a thread about spiders soon...

So check it, I went down to the basement last night to get some of my Barbie dolls...and there is a HUGE spider on the wall next to Barbie Manor. Like...I've said that I've seen huge spiders before...that was the biggest one I'd ever seen...*ignores the people who deal with tarantulas as they laugh at me*.

I couldn't just go back upstairs knowing that ginormous beast was down there. I spied a pillow and decided to whack the spider with it. I grab the pillow...AND THERE'S ANOTHER SPIDER ON IT.

The pillow went flying across the room. :crack:

I grabbed the huge teddybear that was sitting on a chair and smashed the spider on the wall with that. Then I ran back upstairs. I never did grab my dolls.

BC's Dad: Spiders are more scared of us than we are of them.

BC: He didn't look very scared to me!!!!

BC: Dad, we have a spider problem. *tells him tales*

BC's Dad: Well, I don't know what to do about it.

BC: Kill them!

BC's Dad: We'll just have to kill them as we see them.

BC: But I don't wanna see them!

BC's Dad: I know, honey, but what else are we supposed to do? Your only other choice is to stay out of the basement.

BC: But my Barbies are down there!

bonosloveslave said:
So who knows the spider stats? Something like we all eat at least 3 a year in our sleep, and you're never more than 6 inches away from a spider, something like that.....:scratch:

ok. this is NOT cool, and ABEL i'm going to kill you for posting that picture. if i eat three spiders a year, that's ninety-six spiders in my entire life. *looks around for spiders lurking six inches away*

i live in the mohave desert. black widows are everywhere, and so are tarantulas, although i have not seen one yet. one night i was watching t.v. and a wolf spider, which are gross and hairy and SUCK crawled across my arm. it was HUGE. like the size of my HAND, i swear :uhoh: maybe even BIGGER than my hand. and i smashed it with the broom but it FOUGHT BACK. so i trapped it under a glass jar and it tried to burrow under my carpet. it was horrible. closest to death that i've ever been, i'm serious. i coulda DIED.

i hate spiders.

bonosgirl84 said:
i live in the mohave desert. black widows are everywhere, and so are tarantulas, although i have not seen one yet. one night i was watching t.v. and a wolf spider, which are gross and hairy and SUCK crawled across my arm. it was HUGE. like the size of my HAND, i swear :uhoh: maybe even BIGGER than my hand. and i smashed it with the broom but it FOUGHT BACK. so i trapped it under a glass jar and it tried to burrow under my carpet. it was horrible. closest to death that i've ever been, i'm serious. i coulda DIED.

OMC, I feel all crawly now...:crack:...I would never be able to deal with that...

*curiosity kills the Kat*

*looks up pictures of wolf spiders*

Oh, holy hell...

Back
Top Bottom