It's Official: why why why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been stressing so much to the point that I've been sick everynight. It's not pleasant. :crack:

:hug: Things will get better for you, daisy...I'm always around if you want to talk.

Seriously...I'm ALWAYS around...

I need a hobby. :crack:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
did that last night. :crack: i am the queen of over reacting and stressing out.

nah i am!! i spent all of last weekend crying for some to stupid reason which i wont disclose.

i get really stressed out easily tooo.

im here if you need to talk!!:hug:

Sicy said:
Bonochick your avatar scares me. :|

Don't worry...I miss my Ryan stuff...I'm going to have to go back to that soon.

Though I WAS considering a Nelly avatar...hehe...then my location could be Nellyville!!

"What does it take to be #1?"

They are doing layoffs at work...my boss says that my job is safe... but she said that to someone else and they shitcanned her today.

All last week I felt physically ill everytime I drove in to work worrying about whether or not I'd still have a job.

:crack:

That and mean people suck

:hug: from me too...

It seems everyone here worries so much - I'm definitely guilty of it. I fear my ulcer issues are returning. :tsk: Picture me with a pot of coffee in one hand and a huge bottle of mylanta in the other... :crack:

We should all just form our own happy place somewhere away from the rest of the annoying world.

geez.. we are all so alike it's scary..

It's nice to not feel so alone when it comes to these mood swing thingies. :sad:

:hug: everybody

jkayet said:
It seems everyone here worries so much - I'm definitely guilty of it. I fear my ulcer issues are returning. :tsk: Picture me with a pot of coffee in one hand and a huge bottle of mylanta in the other... :crack:

:laugh: Jenn, coffee won't help, but I'm sure you knew that. :D I've upgraded myself to taking acid reducers. Antacids won't work. :crack:

:hug:

acid reducers are my best friend. i can't leave home without it. i have to take acid reducers because of health issues, but it helps when i am under stress. :hug: to all of us and our stresses. it is not helping that i am PMSing too, so this is always a bad time for me. i am always stressing out about work and my personal life. and it never fails, i end up stressing out over things that are not worth stressing over. so that is the upside. ;)

:hug: to all who are stressing out.

Yes, I over-stress and get too emotional over things that aren't worth worrying about - but it's not like you people don't know that already...

you know stressing out over work matters is silly sometimes. i received this email yesterday from a co-worker in my Boston office. it put a smile on my face, because this lady befriended me and told me things about her life and took me under her wing.

[q]Hell-o Iris,

So glad that I had the opportunity to sit with you at the awards dinner....you are a wonderful woman...keep up the positive attitude..it is an inspiration to others.....keep in touch.

Fondly,

Diane[/q]

dizzy said:

:laugh: Jenn, coffee won't help, but I'm sure you knew that. :D I've upgraded myself to taking acid reducers. Antacids won't work. :crack:

:hug:
hehe :) yeah, well sometimes in life you are faced with those types of decisions, and when i weigh the pros and cons...i still need coffee. :crack:

I felt so drained today...yesterday I was this ball of tension and grr-ness that I didn't sleep too well....

all day long I felt like a freaking zombie....like I could have fallen asleep walking.

My last job almost gave me an ulcer...and I think if I keep worrying this one will give me one.

Back
Top Bottom