It's Official#Why did the chicken cross the road?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Q: Why did the chicken run across the road?
A: There was a car coming.

:lol:

Last edited:
Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your point of view. The chicken did not cross the road - it transcended it.

Sir Isaac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

Quantum Logic Chicken: The chicken is distributed probabalistically on all sides of the road until you observe it on the side of your course.

Bob Dylan: How many roads must one chicken cross?

Colonel Sanders: I missed one?

Jack Nicholson: 'cause it (censored) wanted to. That's the (censored) reason.

George Washington: Actually it crossed the Delaware with me back in 1776. But most history books don't reveal that I bunked with a birdie during the duration.

Hamlet: Because 'tis better to suffer in the mind the slings and arrows of outrageous road maintenance than to take arms against a sea of on coming vehicles...

Julius Caesar: To come, to see, to conquer

Neil Armstrong: One small step for chickenkind, one giant leap for poultry.

Darth Vader: Because it could not resist the power of the Dark Side.

Fox Mulder: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?

Jerry Seinfeld: Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, 'What the heck was this chicken doing walking all over the place anyway?

:silent:

Bill Gates: I have just released the new Chicken 2000, which will both cross roads AND balance your checkbook, although dividing 3 by 2 will get you 1.4999999999.

Microsoft Chicken (TM): It's already on both sides of the road. And it just bought the road.

M.C. Escher: That depends on which plane of reality the chicken was on at the time.

Salvador Dali: The Fish.

The Bible: And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the Chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Moses: Know ye that it is unclean to eat the chicken that has crossed the road and that the chicken that crosseth the road doth so for its own preservation.

Dr. Seuss: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes! The chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed it, I've not been told!

Mark Twain: The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.

Grandpa: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken nature.

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road halfway?
A: She wanted to lay it on the line.

Q: Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?
A: She wanted to stretch her legs.

Q: Why did the Roman chicken cross?
A: She was afraid someone would caesar!

Q: How did the wealthy rubber chicken cross the road?
A: In her Cadillac stretch limo.

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To prove to the possum it could actually be done!

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road twice?
A: Because it was a double-crosser

South Florida Voter: The chickens were clearly confused as to where the dotted yellow line was leading. The only other option was to cross the line, so they did.

George W. Bush: I don't believe we need to get the chickens across the road. I say give the road to the chickens and let them decide. The government needs to let go of strangling the chickens so they can get across the road.

Saddam Hussein: It is the Mother of all Chickens.

Richard M. Nixon: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road.

President Clinton: I did not, and I repeat, I did not have sexual relations with that chicken.

Ronald Reagan: I don't recall.

Cleasai said:

Who you talkin to? GEEK :angry:

geekxing.gif

Basstrap said:
I really liked the bob dylan one
so did i.

when i first read the the title of the thread, i thought it said 'why did the chicken attack the road.' i know it looks nothing like 'cross' so i have no clue why my mind decided it said that...maybe i'm in a hostile mood...

Back
Top Bottom