Its Official # Why are my boobs so HUGE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel your pain darlin'. I've said it before, but how many times can it come up in family conversation without it getting OLD?!? GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!!!! :mad:

:shifty:

Did someone say "boobs" and "huge" in the same sentence?
sleezy.gif

I wish I had huge boobs

Is this something I should get checked on?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes:

i get tired of my huge boobs a lot, mainly because they're always hurting my back. but, my husband likes my boobs enough for the both of us. :laugh:

:down: to having back pains caused by big boobs. i have 3 friends who had to have breast reductions because they were in severe pain. one of them could balance a plank of wood on her chest that is how big hers were.

and i have 2 friends who have implants to make their boobs bigger and now they complain how painful their implants are. one of them now has a leak. :tsk:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:down: to having back pains caused by big boobs. i have 3 friends who had to have breast reductions because they were in severe pain. one of them could balance a plank of wood on her chest that is how big hers were.

and i have 2 friends who have implants to make their boobs bigger and now they complain how painful their implants are. one of them now has a leak. :tsk:

im actually considering a reduction. but then again, i hear it takes almost a year to recover from something like that. well, in my case, it would take something like that for me to recover from, because of the fact it took me half a year to recover from a c-section...so i dont know...im still iffy on it.

I like mine most of the time...I just hate having the middle buttons on all my shirts pop open...sometimes I don't notice and walk around all day giving everyone a free show :eek:

Basstrap said:
I wish I had huge boobs

Is this something I should get checked on?
You can have mine. And yes...lol..you should get checked. :lmao:
I hear ya Iris about the worst time with the unwelcome visitor to have significant boobs. :der:
I hate when men talk to your tits instead of your face. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom