Its Official # Why are my boobs so HUGE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh:

LOL i never would have guessed this thread would still be going today. The irony in this thread is that I'm a 34A.

And yes bear, that was me. :shifty: Why now didn't you immediatly and hypnotically begin making out with me again? Most guys usually do.

Last edited:
mad1 said:
I think Bonogirl looks bloddy GREAT!

She reminds me of an ex-mate of mine, who I thought was very beautiful - she had a unique look that was just so balanced and (may I be forgiven), she is 'big' in that dept like you Bonogirl.........but I still say she is beautiful!

And so are u Bonogirl - heck I even LOVE that pic of you with the cowgirl hat on! You look like fun to be with!

:happy:

omg, maddie. thank you.
:heart: kiss, kiss, kiss :heart:

Hey! Where can I get some of that action?? :sexywink:
makeout.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes:

i get tired of my huge boobs a lot, mainly because they're always hurting my back. but, my husband likes my boobs enough for the both of us. :laugh:

Husbands can be like that. It's the little kid in us!

What is really sad is now that I have read this thread, I realize how many of you are women!!!!!!

I really need to come out of FYM more.

LOL

Basstrap said:
I'm a D cup

Dont have kids then bassy, its only downhill (haaaa) from there.

:mad:

But on a serious note, we bitch about our boobs and bemoan them, but I know I would freak out if something happened to them. Lord knows how women cope after a masectomy. I admire those women a lot. Brave indeed.

Angela Harlem said:

Dont have kids then bassy, its only downhill (haaaa) from there.

:mad:

But on a serious note, we bitch about our boobs and bemoan them, but I know I would freak out if something happened to them. Lord knows how women cope after a masectomy. I admire those women a lot. Brave indeed.

me too!! I often wonder if I will have to deal with that bc my gram(my dad's mom) died of breast cancer when I was 4 and I hope that I never have to go through what she went through or even have to make the decision of getting a masectomy!!

I dont think I am ever going to have kids bc I dont want my boobs any bigger then the already are!!!!

oh and :hug: zoney

zonelistener said:
ADH...if it is in your family history...get yourself checked regulary.

My sister will be 29 in a month...she has already had some scares.

My Grandmother also died of it.

:hug:zoney:hug:

I have no family history but had 2 lumps removed before I was 30. I have 2 nasty scars to show for it but I'm healthy and alive so I can live with the scars.

Monthly exams save lives girls.

No pity party here...that's not why I am posting. PLEASE.

I post it as a public service....reminded by Ms. A Harlem....to make sure you check...often. You never know when the shit is going to form/appear. ESPECIALLY if you have family history...and if you don't...figure it out.

I spent the first half of my senior of high school, sitting in a hospital parking lot, supporting my mother by driving her to radiation and chemotherapy - the second half trying to mourn.

It is not preventable (word?), but with early detection...you can save yourself (or family members) hopefully.

Sorry. I will stop now.

*puts away pulpit...realizes he has probably ruined the breast thread :banghead: Sorry to ruin all the fun boys. :banghead:

Last edited:
I don't think anyone was giving you pity zoney, I think it was more a show of support. And the whole point of my post was early detection saves lives...even without a family history, you need to be proactive and check yourself.

And you didn't ruin the thread...seriously.

if anyone ruined it, it was me.

blame me please, i will feel better.

/catholic rambling

definately a show of support zoner.

we all need to give ourselves a good check every so often too. one dr told me and the husband appendage to make it....*fun*

:shifty:

+1

zonelistener said:
ADH...if it is in your family history...get yourself checked regulary.

My sister will be 29 in a month...she has already had some scares.

My Grandmother also died of it.

I do bc I dont want to take any chances of developing any sort of tumour!!! The reason that my Gram died from it tho is because she refused to get chemo, maybe bc she was in denial, I dont know but it makes me wonder what it would have been like if she decided to go through with the chemo bc I might I have been able to get to know her instead of just knowing my mom parents.

adamswildhoney said:

I do bc I dont want to take any chances of developing any sort of tumour!!! The reason that my Gram died from it tho is because she refused to get chemo, maybe bc she was in denial, I dont know but it makes me wonder what it would have been like if she decided to go through with the chemo bc I might I have been able to get to know her instead of just knowing my mom parents.

Does your father have sisters?

Any history there?

I do feel for you Zoney, but I feel like you kinda want this thread to go back to where it was and that is

MY FAVORITE THREAD AFTER ALL THE LESBIAN THREADS!!!!

I am a boob man fully, big, small, round, square - it is all how you present them...

I am always mesmorized by them.

Women want men to look in their eyes when they speak, but damn it is hard those things have great powers...

It seems that us women are never satisfied with their breasts. Either they are too big or too small. But then we never like our hair either. If we have curly hair we wish we had straight and vise-versa.

That's why chocolate was invented. :yes:

well it wouldn't be a proper boob thread if I didn't show up ....

now would it?

but I skipped from page 1 to Page 6 and I see it got serious and scary....I'm more worried about my hub's lump, it is soooooooo hard to get him to a doctor, so next school holidays we both have an appointment with "gandalf" to get our bits checked out.Kind od "I'll show him mine if you show him yours" (no joke , he's anxious. I'm not looking forward to this...at all.)

Anyway Dr.Karl ( Angela may be able to explain Dr.Karl if you want, another Aussie phenomena)Dr.Karl said there is a scientific reason why men look at women's chests.........so it's OK then.

I look forward to the day I have time to read this entire thread
:hug: zonelistener

I am still enchanted

Back
Top Bottom