IT'S OFFICIAL # Who wants to make out???//??/???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WEll, do you?

• yessss

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No (ick) :pffft:

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Can I think about it (I am a basket case)

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • All of the above mentioned

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Bonochick said:
I wanna make out. :angry:
Originally posted by Bonochick
Not with Jeff though :angry:

me either :yikes:

you ladies on the other hand...
:kiss: :kiss:

sports: play tonsil hockey

spectating: watch the submarine races

clinical: swapping spit

making out:
1.open mouth kissing usually with tongue, and occasionally groping between 2 individuals.

2.The act of voluntarily exchanging spit with another person of the same or opposite sex for an extended time period.

:tongue: :sexywink: :tongue:

i'm off to the liquor store.... :D

Last edited:
"Parking" is when people in a car park their car somewhere to do..."stuff". As for what "stuff" entails, it can vary from some kissin' to some van rockin'.

Bonochick said:
"Parking" is when people in a car park their car somewhere to do..."stuff". As for what "stuff" entails, it can vary from some kissin' to some van rockin'.

Thats a wide range of activities. Here is Australia we use two words "kiss" and "bonk" .

or "snog" and "shag"

or .....

shagging! :up:

bls, that cracked me up :D we dont use the word petting or pet for anything other than to describe an animal which IS a pet. if we want to offer an affection rub of a pet, it's called a pat. or patting. i'll never forget the first time i read an american novel which had a character patting her family's dog and she 'stooped down to pet him'...i was like 'um...:ohmy: '

:lol:

:lmao: it still sounds strange :D i've been reading american writing for years and years, and this is one thing I cant get used to. but i guess patting sounds equally as bizarre to you guys.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom