It's Official: Who in the blue hell wants sun burn?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wolves! Nothing can beat the computer generated wolves who can somehow scale the side of a tanker ship in -50 degree weather to get in and chase people!!

When you saw those wolves at the zoo early on, you just knew they'd be trouble, didn't you?!

Sun does awful things to skin. I used to love getting a bit of colour, now I'm absolutely paranoid about having SPF 70 on at all times.

i can't cope with the "hot" summers here so i am worried about how i will survive in france/ spain this year and next year

i was encouraged greatly by my spanish friend when i asked about how hot it gets there - "the sun heat? you cannot have an option but to not escape it in spain, you will bake like a roasted lamb"

On a serious note, sunscreen is a must for anyone with fair skin. If you have fair skin and go out in the sun for extended periods without sunscreen you should wise up.

financeguy said:
On a serious note, sunscreen is a must for anyone with fair skin. If you have fair skin and go out in the sun for extended periods without sunscreen you should wise up.

Thank you Dr. Gupta.

:|

I wonder when we will figure out that lotions with SPF over 6 are harmful to our skin.

Still, I've noticed on the East Coast a higher propensity to proudly wear a sunburn as a sign of a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom