It's official: which language should I learn?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which language should I learn?

• German

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • French

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Spanish

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

samralf

War Child
I would like to learn a new language but can't decide which one to learn. Maybe you all could help me decide. Please pick one and tell me why, and if its easy to learn or hard.....

meh.
espanol por qure es "dead sexy".
no, I justtttttttt kiddddddddddddingggg.
I said spanish because that's the only one I know.

Everyone seems to take either Spanish or French these days. I took German in school and thought it was a blast. But then, I am of German heritage so I was interested in learning it for that reason.

Then you can go to Oktoberfest some day and Uhm-pa-pa. :up:

my vote goes to german. it's the easiest language to learn if english is your mother tongue.

don't listen to what people will say about spanish being easier, it may be easy, but not easier than german. it's always easier when you're learning something that's in the same language family as the language you're already fluent in.

Spanish. It's a very practical language to know. What languages did I study in school? French and Latin. Why? Graduate school ambitions which got nuked by circunstances. I haven't used them at all. If I were doing school again I'd study Spanish.

Well I narrowed it down to two.... Spanish or German. Spanish would be good to know when I get out of school and start looking for a job...maybe... but I am also from German heritage and my dad and brother know a little and it sounds like I would enjoy it. So I am still undecided... Thanks for the advice it helps:) I hope I get more advice from you all.

my vote was wasted!!!

because I voted before i read sam's last post.

But I voted for German anyway...

If someone were to give me a really good reason to learn one of the others I may consider it.....:wave:

Back
Top Bottom