It's Official# Where'd everyone go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
This place has been really quiet lately.

I have nothing to do at work today, but there aren't any new posts...

:scratch:

I think I am getting sick. :der:

It's sunny and beautiful here, but cold. brrr :yikes: Well, cold for us West Coasters... 2 celcious or something.

I was studying some more for my insurance exam. :crack: I have to run to the bank soon to make a deposit for Dad.

I was also watching "Love Connection"...they had the cutest 70 year old woman and 81 year old man...and they had a great date! They went dancing. :love: :cute:

*wonders if that will be Sicy and daafishy someday* :D

:wave: Hi BC.

ok, we have people.... :hyper: more! more!

I feel blah today... I think I'll go buy a CD. Buying CD's always makes me :D

I lost the deposit receipt...I mean, I JUST got it...and I already don't know where I put it. :der: :crack:

I'd lose my own head if...

Uh-oh...

:wave: thx!

I just had lunch and went to the mall and bought jogging pants. :) I :heart: shopping.

I was working all day in the library...but I'm afraid I wasn't very sexy because I was lugging shelves around and packing books up and I was very beat out on unkempt looking

Hey, I'm bored and working too, but only an hour left so I can go bust my ass writing papers all night!! Woo-hoo!!

:wave:

:wave: I am going home in an hour to sleep! I am going to put on my new couch potato pants and relax and get better.
I feel like crap.
I will work on my mixed CD too for the INterference exchange and download some new music for me. :heart:
I made a big list of stuff to check out from the "Now PLaying" thread in Bang and Clatter.
I am such a dork. :der:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom