IT'S OFFICIAL: Where are the marching bands and floats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:

well, if it is any consolation to the others...I have no idea what you are talking about either - and I think the spock ears would be a better accesory than the klingon mask you are wearing!

um...i'm not the one dressed as a klingon in that pic :p

:hmm:

Not sure.

But I picture Jkayet and Meggie on some "Miss Salomeytown" float.

Of course they have pretty crowns and sashes on and waving at everyone with their pretty smiles! :cute: :D

Well, I have some Spock ears around here somewhere if anyone wants to borrow them. I also have a signed James Doohan photo :|

We dont have drumming girl thingies over here but I do have a disposable radiation suit, would that do?

Jeffrey you will be pleased to know the Mardi Gras in Sydney arranged a float in your honour. Yes indeedy, the Gay And Lesbian Something Or Other Whatever They're Called made a Jeff float.

lotrband.gif

Here a a lemon and a parade:

parade.jpg

(I haven't been around much lately either and I didn't get a parade either and I bet nobody even missed me either. sniff sniff)

Lemon Meringue said:
(I haven't been around much lately either and I didn't get a parade either and I bet nobody even missed me either. sniff sniff)
Despite the fact that I haven't been around much at all lately either, I did notice your absence when I checked in...

i want the hat that's in my idea of jeff's miss salomeytown float...

HOMELESS!!!!!

Angela Harlem said:
Jeffrey you will be pleased to know the Mardi Gras in Sydney arranged a float in your honour. Yes indeedy, the Gay And Lesbian Something Or Other Whatever They're Called made a Jeff float.

Enchanting!

I want pictures. Especially if it included butless chaps! :up:

WELL? :mad:

I haven't been around since Thursday afternoon.

Instead of the streets of IO filled with carnival games and floats, all I see is Animal feces.

I am PISSED! :angry:

Re: HOMELESS!!!!!

zoney! said:

Enchanting!

I want pictures. Especially if it included butless chaps! :up:

unfortunately there were no buttless chaps. the ladies did your honour this year the Dykes on Bikes (their name, not mine) and rode with lady godiva style wigs.

i would be banned for posting pictures.

apologies,
management.

Back
Top Bottom