IT'S OFFICIAL - Whats for dinner? (and Bonochick is a very pleasant young lady!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

welshigirl

The Fly
Whats for dinner?

We've just had a lovely roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings followed by fruit salad.....first time in ages I've been totally stuffed :ohmy:

I won't be stuffed, but since I'm trying to lose weight that's the point, isn't it? :shrug: Anyway, dinner for me will be 2 peanut butter on honey whole wheat sandwiches with a bottle of water. These will be consumed between 5:30 & 6pm, after my full time job & prior to the part time job. Busy, busy busy..... :huh:

Roast chicken w/all the trimmings sounds DIVINE, by the way!! :drool: :)

pax said:
not official :angry:

brains with gravy :drool:

You can have my brains if you like but you won't get much cuz me thick :wink:

Btw the dinner was devine and reasonably healthy too minus the gravy:drool:

Re: Whats for dinner?

welshigirl said:
We've just had a lovely roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings followed by fruit salad.....first time in ages I've been totally stuffed :ohmy:

:drool: that's sounds great!

Not that I'm unhappy about my dinner of steak, potatoes and some nice veggies.. :)

Forum description:

This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware ;)
Please include "It's Official" or similar in your thread titles.

I'll be nice and edit it for you...since it appears that you have some tasty brains. :drool:

Rice? I like rice.... what kind?

-------------------------

I had a lot, I'm not feeling well, and I was hungry, so....
Oh, that's right, that's why I was hungry,... I didn't really have lunch of breakfast...

Salmon - my neighbor brought it over to me, they cooked it on the grill. It was really good, and really nice of them. I ate it in my room... I feel better now but can't sleep.

Two large cups of icecream helped though......

Brain sprinkles :drool:

I only like rice when it's mixed with something else and when it's brown rice.

My hair just fell into my onion dip. :D

I'm eating an apple...and I always get a piece of apple peel stuck under my slightly crooked tooth. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom