It's Official What's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
keeping you going today?

Is it a thought, person, place, thing? Something you're doing after work/errands, etc?

I am looking forward to the latte I'll be treating myself to before my interview at ten this morning. Later, we're ordering pizza and I'm curling up in my cozy pj's with my kitty and watching Friends. :cute:

I'm waiting for my shirt to dry as I'm posting this. :| (Yes, I'm shirtless, *scandalization*)

Going to my friend's place to eat the pastries we got free from Au Bon Pain. :laugh: And watching Friends too even if the episodes aren't that funny anymore.

April, you're up early. Have you at least got a bra on?:p :wave:

Keeping me going today?

The only thing motivating me is that I can't miss my classes because I can't afford to lose points on our in-class activities.

That's my only motivation.

I considered calling in sick to work so I could come home in between my classes and sleep, but I'm poor, so I better work and get some money, eh? So...money is my motivation too.

YAY for Moodle!! :hug:

Today what's keeping me going is knowing I'll be seeing the Strokes & Jimmy Fallon in concert 2maro night. :combust:

im doing nothing today!! except:

Working on a paper thats due MON

Another paper thats due Dec 6th

Trying to figure out what i missed in my class last night

writing songs/poems

cleaning my room

posting on Interference!!!

:lol:

Hmm...interesting question...

My motivation lies in not failing out of school right now. And finding ways to make money to stay in the school I'm not flunking out of. And perhaps going downstairs and playing piano later and then maybe researching (which excites me) and then maybe watching ER ( :hyper: ) then perhaps writing my proposal for tomorrow and then seeing the new bond flick with my floor at midnight. Yes, all of those things motivate me.

HelloAngel said:
YAY for Moodle!! :hug:

Today what's keeping me going is knowing I'll be seeing the Strokes & Jimmy Fallon in concert 2maro night. :combust:

I am SO incredibly jealous!!! Have a blast and post us every little detail (and mail Nick and Jimmy to me please!!!). Oh wow...

Not much is keeping me going...I guess the only thing is the light at the end of the semester. I have so much to do this weekend...blargh. I have so much school work to do for the rest of the semester! But tonight I'm going out for coffee with my good friend Laura (and a bunch of my other English major friends--we do this every Thursday).
And next Wednesday, I'm seeing the Vines with my brother!!!! Can't wait to watch Craig Nicholls smash up some instruments and go nuts!!!

:D

I'm meeting big Jay, my customer, after work.He's about 6'2" and 290# and I'm 5'6" and about 170#.
We look like a freak show together.:huh:

I'm intrigued by the Vines.. but Craig's eyes go all weird ways and his mouth does the sloppy Billy Idol thing too often. Maybe I just haven't had enough exposure. :shrug:

Re: simple answer

daisybean said:
ravoli

with mozzeralla cheese

are you saying that's the cure-all to everything? the cause of Craig's eyes and mouth weirdness.. or the reason behind jealousy?

......Trip to Toronto this weekend (for a date)
.......Trip to New Jersey on Tuesday
........Hopefully a trip to Atlanta in two weekends
..........Even more hopefully, good news about a job interview.

OMG.. :drool: at that piccie of Chris. :heart: dear lord. i haven't liked a male singer in that way since Bono.. well, erm.. then there's Jack White.. so much good music out nowadays!!! :lol:

:|

HelloAngel said:
OMG.. :drool: at that piccie of Chris. :heart: dear lord. i haven't liked a male singer in that way since Bono.. well, erm.. then there's Jack White.. so much good music out nowadays!!! :lol:

:|

i know, i hear ya... i am all about the :drool: :drool: over Chris right now. i found this picture on the coldplay site and had to replace my other cute chris sig with this one.

*thud*

i was readin' that gymethn paltrow has acrush on chris martin...i don't remember where i read it though..it may have been one of those p=magzines i publish in my closet for my sock gnomes to read

Bonochick said:
i was readin' that gymethn paltrow has acrush on chris martin...i don't remember where i read it though..it may have been one of those p=magzines i publish in my closet for my sock gnomes to read

well - supposedly, they're dating now. or have been out together. Chris even issued a statement confirming it. :banghead:

I've never really cared for her.

I forgot what i was gonna write. let me think of something else.

hold on

okay

no, nevermind...i'm too lazy to hit the back button, so i'm just gonna reply with this, but i don't havfe anything to say.

Back
Top Bottom