ITS OFFICIAL # What Kind of Underwear Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
boycut1.jpg

Your the boy cut. You love to get out and be yourself. Getting down and dirty is a very familiar thing to you. You live an active life style and you simply love it, you go where life takes you.

Underwear Test

thong1.jpg
<br>

Your the thong.
Your the spunky one out of all friends.
You keep having fun till it kills you.
You always except a challenge and never back down.
You love taking risks and you hold nothing back. :der:

Does this mean I like to give people wedgies too?

haven't we done this test a long time ago or one similar to it? :scratch:

the people who wrote this test obviously don't know the difference between your and you're :rolleyes:

boycut1.jpg

boxers1.jpg

Your the boxers. You leave everything to the last minute. Never on time for anything. And always caring about others before yourself.

This is NOT me AT ALL!!! :rant: :laugh: And whoever made this quiz has terrible grammar!!

"Your the thong. Your the spunky one out of all friends. You keep having fun till it kills you. You always except a challenge and never back down. You love taking risks and you hold nothing back."

Yep. But I?m a thong with style. :lol:

HelloAngel said:
boxers1.jpg

Your the boxers. You leave everything to the last minute. Never on time for anything. And always caring about others before yourself.

This is NOT me AT ALL!!! :rant: :laugh: And whoever made this quiz has terrible grammar!!

Me too. WTF? :mad:

boycut1.jpg

Your the boy cut. You love to get out and be yourself. Getting down and dirty is a very familiar thing to you. You live an active life style and you simply love it, you go where life takes you.

ABEL said:
the people who wrote this test obviously don't know the difference between your and you're :rolleyes:

i KNOOOOOOOW! :mad:

besides. i hate this test cos i'm:

boxers1.jpg

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom