It's Official #What Do You Do...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i kill.

naw, seriously, i've had the worst year ever. every semester i seem to be doing worse than the one before.

example:

fall 01: 1 A, 2 Bs, 1 C, 1 D
spring 02: 1 C, 2 Ds, 1 F
fall 02: 1 B, 1 C, 2 Fs

ugh. this is coming from the girl who would like never do worse than a B in a class in high school. oh well, given what i've told people about one of those Fs (i deserved one of them, i never went, forgot to turn in a paper, and i tanked on my midterm) the teacher all but made sure i'd get it. everyone's telling me to write to the head and complain about the professor.

if you've ever seen "curb your enthusiasm," you know who larry david is. imagine him, but on crazy pills. then have him talk about economics. also factor his refusal to help the kids (we were told to talk to the tutor dude, who had other classes to go to so you could only talk to him if you went to tutor sessions) and the crazy argentinian guy he had as his assistant, and it was one mental class. :der: :drunk:

I wanna crawl into bed with a book and a pair of scissors and talk to monsters and spy on strangers.

"It's just one of those days..."

Garh now I got this song stuck in my head! NOOOOOO

If I don't care, I don't do anything about it. :shrug:
For example, I quickly and most thouroughly (woo I so spelled that one wrong) care less and less about my job, due to circumstances.

:hug: Find something else to think about, something you care about.

:hug: everybody :hug:

you guys are so sweet to the noodle.

i feel better now. i had a long talk last night and talked out my frustrations. needlesstosay, this person deserves the Nobel Prize for patience. :eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom