ITS OFFICIAL # we're famous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What book / books are you reading right now ?
Interference.com - 03 Mar 2003
I guess you'll all live because of that. You saved everyone IWasBored.
I liked your post. I always get annoyed by that kind of thing. ...

u2popmofo saoid that! that's the only thing that my user name brought up...that's funny! and i typed in his name and it brought up the same thread :lol:

I only got 2 threads when I searched for your name .. and neither are journals :confused:

Yes, well I s'pose it wouldn't be good to have your name appear in the news. Good call :uhoh: Daize, I hope the one with my Tiffany comments didn't show up on there :ohmy: Last thing I want is everybody in the world to know about me calling Tiffany and Debbie Gibson up :eek:

Sicy said:

:laugh:sicy's using my language!

when i did the search, it was on the second or third page, but it still freaked me out. i'll have to see what page its on later.

I'm not famous :(

Did you mean: Bass trap

Your search - Basstrap - did not match any documents.
No pages were found containing "basstrap".

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.

what's the big deal with the journals being there. They're open to viewing anyway :eyebrow:

i still don't see what the big idea is about searching for interference.com in the news on a google search engine? :shrug: :confused:

btw, it didn't find anything on ABEL....just a bunch of guys with the last name of Abel :laugh:

Last edited:
Because Interference.com is listed in Google's news headlines. If you look for news about Iraq, there are FYM threads directly under articles from CNN.

Screaming Flower said:
angie is stalking me. i'll google her face.

:mad:

So THIS is what you were yappering on about with the stalking allegations huh? Pity I dont pay ATTENTION to you isn't it?

Google my face, and I'll Lapin your house, Screaming All Purpose Flour
:mad:

I'm watching your every move Flour Power

Back
Top Bottom