It's Official#WELCOME BACK BC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh...one more thing...

My teacher made two cracks about Canadian money...guess who that reminded me of???

:wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:
so where's the thank you for changing my location? :mad: :sad:

THANK YOU!

As a token of my appreciation, I'll make sure that you get a copy of Winky McG's debut album as soon as he releases it...:lmao:

:hug: BC glad you're back! I replied in another thread before I saw this one

:lmao: @ your daily accounts...wtf kind of hotel was that? lol

*is jealous that I didn't get to talk to you on the phone too*

with a name like Winky McG, who knows, maybe it reallly was deathbear! :lol: :sexywink: or his long lost evil twin :uhoh:

*prod prod, cough cough* You forgot some stuff :mac:

Abel... you have NOOOO idea how crappy that place was :laugh: The first time I called and talked to that front desk guy he hung up on me. :rant: The second time, I had to spell out BC's name a few times before he got it right.

Oh, and if there was any doubt at all... she really was jumping up on her bed while eating skittles. And she wonders why she can't fall asleep at night *rolls eyes*

I'm feeling a lot better, daisy. My stomach hasn't been hurting, and my throat doesn't hurt anymore. I'm still a little stuffed up and coughing though.

Yeah, Cleasai, you know what I'm talking about!! John had to deal with the front desk too. He tried to call me, but my phone was busy so he got bounced to the front desk. He said he needed to speak with me, and the guy asked him what room. John told him my room number, and the guy said, "Yes, she is in that room." :crack:

I tell ya...when I got out of class, I hightailed it back to the room and locked myself in. I could only use the chain lock though, since the deadbolt didn't work. :crack:

So...yeah...the lock on that room wasn't the best either!

Back
Top Bottom