it's official#we need a little controversy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Controversy, eh?

Well...ya didn't hear it from me...but...

I saw Headache and Screamer disappear into a closet for awhile, and when they came out...well...they were wearing each other's clothes.

Bonochick said:
Controversy, eh?

Well...ya didn't hear it from me...but...

I saw Headache and Screamer disappear into a closet for awhile, and when they came out...well...they were wearing each other's clothes.

i was unaware of this.

I know someone who knows someone whose cousin's baby-sitter's hairdresser's dogwalker's proctologist's girlfriend saw BAW and Mr. BAW gettin' busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Bonochick said:
I know someone who knows someone whose cousin's baby-sitter's hairdresser's dogwalker's proctologist's girlfriend saw BAW and Mr. BAW gettin' busy in a Burger King bathroom.

I just LOVE how you conveniently remove yourself from the story when you were actually there :|

Cousin's baby-sitter's hairdresser's dogwalker's proctologigst's girlfriend my ass!

:sexywink:

Doozer61 said:
i heard it was the drive thru at mcdonalds! and BAW was in the driver's seat! :ohmy:

So I guess paying someone to burn a surveillance tape means nothing these days :mad:

Bonochick said:

I love the Humpty Dance!

Back
Top Bottom