It's Official: We have some Missing Persons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I realize there are times when we all have extended absences from the Blue Crack, but it seems a couple of 'regulars' have gone MIA lately... i.e. where are Pax & Ewen? Has anyone seen Starsgoblue recently?

I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones that come to mind immediately. Have YOU seen them? Do you know what's going on with them? Are you missing someone? :scratch:

Post your MIA's here... maybe someone can help you track them down. :up:

why did pax and ewen leave? :(

I thought beli had left interference too, until I found out a few days ago that she has been posting under a different name all this time :reject:

I think its best to discuss reasons why certain people left, in private.

Sicy said:
I think its best to discuss reasons why certain people left, in private.
:yikes: Sorry - I wasn't trying to find out why anyone left so much as trying to confirm that they were indeed gone. But I can certainly see where details are better left being discussed privately. :reject:

Thanks for the gentle reminder. :up:

starsgoblue said:
:hug: BluRmGrl :hug:

So sweet to think of me!

:wave: Glad to see you're still around! :D Last time I heard anything from you was back in November... you had just flown in from Dublin & took in the 11/22 MSG show. Have you come down from that high yet? :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

Stars is just too good for us and that's why she doesn't post here anymore. :wink: :lol:

Not fair Jules! :wink: I just happened to have met the most amazing guy, so getting my Blue Crack fix has been more difficult lately... (I know, I know....:barf: right?!)

BluRmGrl, I am actually planning a return trip to Dublin! Hopefully for sometime in October, I truly fell in love with that place. And I don't think I've been the same since meeting YouKnowWho in May, been waiting forever for that. Last year was such a blessing and this year seems to be very promising.

^ A new beau, huh? :giggle: That sounds promising - as does the return trip to Dublin. Mr. Blu & I hope to go next year ourselves. We have our 15th anniversary next February & hope to go in the fall of 2007... maybe September. I'll have to keep up with you so you can tutor me on how to manuever around Dublin... you being so experienced at it! :D

Good luck with the new guy; just don't let him take you completely away from the Crack House! :tsk: :laugh:

u2popmofo and heartland girl are sorely missed in bang & clatter.

although, HG posted for the first time in a LONG time just the other day, so... fingers crossed!

lmjhitman said:
u2popmofo and heartland girl are sorely missed in bang & clatter.

although, HG posted for the first time in a LONG time just the other day, so... fingers crossed!

yes!

I saw her post a birthday comment too.

MacFistowannabe.

80sU2isBest.

Both used to post on FYM a fair bit but haven't been around recently.

Back
Top Bottom