it's official #we found it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Remember when I lost my car when I went to a medical test? I thought that car was gone forever. Today we got a phone call from the University police that they'd found the car. My parents went and picked it up. This is strange.

Congrats. How long was it gone for? Does the insurance company want their money back? I don't think you should have to pay them cause technically it was stolen. It's not your fault the cops found it.

Did They leave your Pokemon Cards?, when I was about 12, we had a car stolen , they took my Discman and CD's, but left my Pokemon Cards :eyebrow:

bono_man2002 said:
Did They leave your Pokemon Cards?, when I was about 12, we had a car stolen , they took my Discman and CD's, but left my Pokemon Cards :eyebrow:

what idiots they could have made alot of money out of them :wink:

the same thing happened to my mum here car was stolen and it was found about a year and a half later up in Queensland

It's in good shape. Actually I don't know, but I don't think it was stolen. I left it in some parking deck and it was in a parking deck when the cops found it. The ironic thing is that they found it when I'd gone to the doctor for my follow up.

Back
Top Bottom