It's Official Waffle House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I WANT IHOP!!!!!!!!!

daisybean said:
Robbie Williams.....

rob.jpg

I :heart: this picture!!! my flatmate hung a huge picture of robbie williams up in our hallway. :)
*secretly :heart:'s robbie...but who doesn't after the 'angles' video, i mean come on...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:angry: waffles from Holland are nothin compared to Waffle House

;)

Oh, you have to try those stroopwafelsens (I think that's what they're called). :drool: Best with tea.

Maybe Salomey would know.

zonelistener said:
Angel...is Coldplay playing Vancouver?
No. Vancouver got screwed this tour. That's why I went to Seattle to see them. They aren't even coming out West with the new tour schedule either. They are playing in Montreal on the 25th of Feb... but I didn't buy a ticket because the chances of me being there by then are not likely. :(

*Misses Coldplay...... Maybe I'll just have to go to Europe this summer for v2003. :D :hyper: *riiiiight

Angel said:

No. Vancouver got screwed this tour. That's why I went to Seattle to see them. They aren't even coming out West with the new tour schedule either. They are playing in Montreal on the 25th of Feb... but I didn't buy a ticket because the chances of me being there by then are not likely. :(

*Misses Coldplay...... Maybe I'll just have to go to Europe this summer for v2003. :D :hyper: *riiiiight

If I am still in the airline world this summer....I am soooooo there at v2003!

Ive never had waffles and v2003....summer gigs :drool: I think im going to witness this year

:ohmy: Holy crap that would be fun! Ok, well... I have obviously a lot going on right now and alot to work out, but it's a crazy possibility!! :hyper:

:sexywink: Any chance of getting a discount flight from ya Zoney?

Back
Top Bottom