IT'S OFFICIAL #Voices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Don't you hate it when you're sitting at the computer, and you get some kind of interference or something, and voices start being transmitted through your computer speakers?

Please tell me it happens to you guys as well...

Please?

That's happened to me before. We also get it through our radios and tv. One time we could hear our neighbor saying "Joey, Joey!" over and over again and whistling. :eyebrow:

It's because he was using a HAM radio. Maybe it's a Michigan thing?

Do you live in Michigan, irelandwhispers? If so...why did I not know? :der:

Bassy, I'm not on anything! :scream: This has happened quite a few times, and it makes me jump a mile everytime. It's creepy.

"You're freakin' me out, man!"

IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!!! :scream:

Right after Dad went outside...so now I can't prove it to him!

I think that he thinks I'm crazy...

Bonochick said:
Do you live in Michigan, irelandwhispers? If so...why did I not know? :der:

:shrug: I know I mentioned it before...

Actually, I'm going to school in Kentucky, but I'll be back in Michigan on Saturday! Woo hoo!

I tell ya...I'm gonna end up hearing some top secret government info, and they will have me killed. :shifty:

you didn't like my answer? it makes sense... to me at least

It's Saving Ryan's Pirate coming to get you BC.

Neh, seriously, its just interference. Of the frequency kind, not this here site.
We have a cordless phone with a stupid arsed long range on it, and we often pick up other conversations. Its not like a crossed line or anything. The other day I heard this woman yelling at someone "Janine! Janine I TOLD YOU this wasn't going to work out for you...Janine are you even listening to me? How many times! Janine?!?!?!"

:scream:

"tiny voices" = track four on bad religion's stranger than fiction abum

[/useless info]

Back
Top Bottom